AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Putting Model on ignore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2016
On MFC if I ignore a model from the button in the menu, will she know I'm ignoring her. If she PM's me will the pm show up as sent for her or will she get some sort of message?
Not planning on ignoring any of the ladies here, in the few days I've been on ACF I have gained a huge amount of respect for you all.

If you have anyone on ignore, including models, and they try to PM you they will get a message stating you are not accepting PM's.

However that is the same message they would get if you had your settings set to not accept any PM's. So they won't know if you have them on ignore or if you just don't accept any by that settings choice. You can also have the settings to only accept PM's from friends, or models only. So there's variations there.

Have you ever tried to PM a model and you weren't on her friends list? The message you see there will be the same one she sees if the situation is reversed.

Screenshot from 2016-02-29 11:46:07.png

If it works the same as it does for us models when we ignore a member: no it won't tell her. From what I can tell from members that I put on ignore is that it does NOT actually give them the "not accepting PMs" message that Jerry references. Because if they did, they wouldn't continue talking to me in the PM like they do, sometimes saying stuff like "why isn't my chat showing in the room?"

Also, ignored people's PMs will still show in our chat archives. This guy I've had on ignore for years now still PMs me as if he believes I can see it in real time:

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 9.48.12 AM.png

If you have anyone on ignore, including models, and they try to PM you they will get a message stating you are not accepting PM's.

However that is the same message they would get if you had your settings set to not accept any PM's. So they won't know if you have them on ignore or if you just don't accept any by that settings choice. You can also have the settings to only accept PM's from friends, or models only. So there's variations there.

Have you ever tried to PM a model and you weren't on her friends list? The message you see there will be the same one she sees if the situation is reversed.

View attachment 61212
So if the girl could PM me yesterday and if I change settings today, she will know something has changed but not necessarily that I ignored her?

Also, ignored people's PMs will still show in our chat archives. This guy I've had on ignore for years now still PMs me as if he believes I can see it in real time:

View attachment 61213
So you have PM's open to everyone? Other wise he wouldn't be able PM you unless he is on your friends list. He sounds like a keeper by the way. No idea why you would want to ignore him :think:

If it works the same as it does for us models when we ignore a member: no it won't tell her. From what I can tell from members that I put on ignore is that it does NOT actually give them the "not accepting PMs" message that Jerry references. Because if they did, they wouldn't continue talking to me in the PM like they do, sometimes saying stuff like "why isn't my chat showing in the room?"

Oh geez, i screwed up. I missed the 'ignore' part. For some reason I was thinking just turning off the option of accepting PM's in the options settings. DOHH! This is what I get when I try to think on 3 hours sleep and less than two Mountain Dew's in the morning.

So you have PM's open to everyone? Other wise he wouldn't be able PM you unless he is on your friends list. He sounds like a keeper by the way. No idea why you would want to ignore him :think:
Yeah I have my PMs open to all premiums.

That guy is a freak.

• Helpful!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
Status
Not open for further replies.