AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about privacy of Members on Myfreecams.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2022
Hello, I have the following issue - a model mentioned to me about tips that I made in another room on my secondary acount on MFC, the problem is that I dont see a way for her to know thatI even have another account which creeped me out a little. After reading MFC Privacy ToS, I could not understand can MFC give to models personal information about members - about other nicknames, some other personal information, activity and so on. I asked the model, but she did not tell me how she knew. I asked MFC do they provide information about their members, but they did not answer, despite support always answering to questions.

I would appreciate if somebody knows how private and safe my activity on MFC is, can models get access to it by asking MFC, I would not appreciate such gossip about myself if such info is being shared, and I want to be able to act accordingly :)

I would appreciate if somebody knows how private and safe my activity on MFC is, can models get access to it by asking MFC
Absolutely no way MFC would tell a model what your online activity had been.

can MFC give to models personal information about members
Most definitely not.

Even in situations where models were being harassed by members, MFC has been known to protect members' activity and identifications.

Hello, I have the following issue - a model mentioned to me about tips that I made in another room on my secondary acount on MFC, the problem is that I dont see a way for her to know thatI even have another account which creeped me out a little. After reading MFC Privacy ToS, I could not understand can MFC give to models personal information about members - about other nicknames, some other personal information, activity and so on. I asked the model, but she did not tell me how she knew. I asked MFC do they provide information about their members, but they did not answer, despite support always answering to questions.

I would appreciate if somebody knows how private and safe my activity on MFC is, can models get access to it by asking MFC, I would not appreciate such gossip about myself if such info is being shared, and I want to be able to act accordingly :)

No, MFC doesn't give out members' personal info.

Maybe the model happened to be in the room at the same time as you (You two probably have the same taste), and noticed something familiar about your posting style, alternate screen name, specific things you say to models that other models typically don't say, etc.?

Did you use a similar name for your second account? Did she know specifically which room you went in with it and tipped? If the name is the same or similar maybe she guessed, or did she even tell you what your secondary account name is? Maybe she just guessed you have a second account, and that you tipped another model. Did she give specifics as to knowing the second account name and the model's name?

If no to those then it sounds like a shot in the dark as most people have 2 accounts

I got a bit paranoid because first thing I found was a 2016 thread in this forum where multiple models shared how they subjectively got from Models support even real name, let alone other nicknames. Of course i have not harassed anyone and probably some member recognized me and told her. Maybe things were different in 2016 and now, it is the most important to protect models, but i hope there is a balance with loose leaking of personal info from members too.

While you were in the other model’s room, did you chat with her?

Maybe the two models are friends and they tell each other about their tippers, and you said something that made the other model realize it was you. Could be as simple as a unique speech pattern or something you commonly say that most people do not. You don’t necessarily have to know someone’s alternate username to have a strong idea of who they might be based on a chat.

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.