AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for the ladies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2016
North East Earth
Twitter Username
@CAmericum
Streamate Username
throughthelookingglass
Chaturbate Username
Captainamericum
What's your opinion on toys when it comes to male models. I do have a Hush and it does increase tips significantly. I realize almost all of my viewers are either bi or gay, that doesn't bother me 1 bit, I love my followers!

I was just wondering what you would like to see if/when you watch male cams. :)

I don't watch male cam models, but if I did I wouldn't be interested in watching them use toys. I can't speak for every woman, but as a rule women tend to find very different things sexy or pleasurable to watch to men. I would say that playing with toys, especially anything involving penetration would be more like to be up men's street than women. Probably for the simple fact that women don't have penis's and therefore gain no physical sexual pleasure from penetration. There are of course plenty of women who do get turned on by the idea of penetrating a man, but it's definitely a fetish rather than a common "most women love this!" thing.
As far as things turning me on, probably a guy who doesn't have his penis in full frontal view. Actually I wouldn't want to see his penis at all unless we went into a private show. I would want the tease, the conversation, something to show me that the guy I am watching is an attractive man who I want to see more of. I have been put off watching male cam models before because it is all too graphic, I just don't find a dude jerking himself off that attractive. I don't find women jerking off that attractive either, though I am definitely more inclined to find it sexy. I guess also, a lot of men during sex make a big mistake of always focusing on themselves. If I want to see a guy getting himself off then that would be easy, what most women are lacking is a man who will take the time to turn them on and get them going without focusing on his pleasure. It's not that women don't care about men's pleasure, it's just that for seemingly most women, sex tends to predominantly be more about the man's pleasure than theirs. If I were going to watch a man and pay for a service I would be wanting something that moves away from this stereotype. So I probably wouldn't be as fussed about paying to get him off, I'd be wanting him to be getting me off, and that would take words more than sex toys.
But... In this case you would likely alienate male viewers, and realistically they are the ones who will make you the most money. I do think there is a market for straight male cam models which hasn't really been tapped into. I am not sure if the world is ready for it yet, but I think the set up would be very different to what you see with female cam models and male models with a mainly male audience.
I don't know if any of this was what you were getting at or if it helps, good luck!

I don't watch male cam models, but if I did I wouldn't be interested in watching them use toys. I can't speak for every woman, but as a rule women tend to find very different things sexy or pleasurable to watch to men. I would say that playing with toys, especially anything involving penetration would be more like to be up men's street than women. Probably for the simple fact that women don't have penis's and therefore gain no physical sexual pleasure from penetration. There are of course plenty of women who do get turned on by the idea of penetrating a man, but it's definitely a fetish rather than a common "most women love this!" thing.
As far as things turning me on, probably a guy who doesn't have his penis in full frontal view. Actually I wouldn't want to see his penis at all unless we went into a private show. I would want the tease, the conversation, something to show me that the guy I am watching is an attractive man who I want to see more of. I have been put off watching male cam models before because it is all too graphic, I just don't find a dude jerking himself off that attractive. I don't find women jerking off that attractive either, though I am definitely more inclined to find it sexy. I guess also, a lot of men during sex make a big mistake of always focusing on themselves. If I want to see a guy getting himself off then that would be easy, what most women are lacking is a man who will take the time to turn them on and get them going without focusing on his pleasure. It's not that women don't care about men's pleasure, it's just that for seemingly most women, sex tends to predominantly be more about the man's pleasure than theirs. If I were going to watch a man and pay for a service I would be wanting something that moves away from this stereotype. So I probably wouldn't be as fussed about paying to get him off, I'd be wanting him to be getting me off, and that would take words more than sex toys.
But... In this case you would likely alienate male viewers, and realistically they are the ones who will make you the most money. I do think there is a market for straight male cam models which hasn't really been tapped into. I am not sure if the world is ready for it yet, but I think the set up would be very different to what you see with female cam models and male models with a mainly male audience.
I don't know if any of this was what you were getting at or if it helps, good luck!

You answered perfectly :) I enjoy anal play from my fiance, She cams with me every so often and we get 5k viewers, I get so jealous. Then she has a panic attack and stops, I don't force her, she tries.... Thanks for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.