AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questioning Preg. Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2014
I'm sorry if this topic has already been covered, but I had a few questions. Do any of you have experience camming pregnant or know someone who did? I used to cam and I miss it, but am pregnant and debating doing it. Do you know any clever cam girl names for someone pregnant? Is the interest decent enough to try it? Thank you so so much! :oops:

If you are interested do it. There are alot of pregnant girls on mfc, some do well then others I guess even when you have a specific fetish it really rules down to personality still. Even after the baby is born you can make lactation videos and what not. I'm always curious as to what these girls plan on doing with there cam world, after the baby is out and they run out of milk since they have centered it around being pregnant. The only way your really going to find out, is if you go out and do it. You can get opinion after opinion about the subject. But you'll never really know until you find out yourself.

Adrey_ a 7k+ mfc model is open about her pregnancy.... she mainly keeps the cam on her face and boobs in chat, and keeps her 'bump' hidden/covered if showing her bum or anything. she also sells preg fetish vids. so it's proven that one can do well on mfc while pregnant.

on the other hand, there have been a few threads here, that some models have mentioned that being a preggo cam model on Streamate is easier because it's a lot easier for dudes who have the fetish to filter

I have noticed those that use they personality and are generally fun and pretty attract more attention then those that have the camera pointed at their belly the whole time, just showcasing that. I did well before just with my flashes, face, boobs, and talking, so perhaps I will still take that approach. But I don't want anyone unpleasantly surprised if they notice I'm pregnant and didn't expect it.

If anyone is unpleasantly surprised, its because they do not like the fact your prego and on cam. Your going to have members like that, and your going to have members that like you for you whether you are pregnant or not. I'm sure somewhere in the conversations your having with members you will bring up your pregnancy. Just go with it :)

Streamate has a large market for pregnant models, and lots of members who absolutely love it (and a BIG market for lactation after the baby is born, as well!) I've perved on pregnant girls before, and in between shows they'll have a price for belly flashes in their topic, it's really cute. It's also a great site if you don't like doing anything xxx in public chat; you're not even allowed to show below the waist nudity in free, and any sort of explicit content is kept exclusively in shows for paying customers. SM also doesn't allow outside contact, so you wouldn't have to focus on offline work, just log off and go back to being a happy mommy-to-be instead of maintaining member contact. :)

Interesting, thank you! I may have to look into that site, the only one I'm familiar with is MFC. I must get my lurk on.

Clips4sale is very profitable in the pregnancy and lactation departments as well. From experience, I had ~3 or so people who would buy every single pregnancy/lactation video I made just to keep up with my progress until delivery and after.

Status
Not open for further replies.