AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about becoming a cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2016
Hello, ladies! :)
I have recently signed up, and was approved to be a model on MFC. However, I was reluctant to start because of all the information it requires. I'm worried that maybe my future employers will be able to find my account or videos? I'm not sure I want to start camming if this is the case.
Any feedback would be appreciated!

Even if you hide your face, your room, voice, surroundings might still be recognized.

If you're worried about somebody you know seeing you naked on the internet (friends, family, employers), don't be naked on the internet. You can't take that shit back.

Once it's on the internet, it's there forever, and you can't undo that. If you can't be okay with that fact, don't get on cam.

I'm not worried about people seeing my face, but the fact that I have to give MCF my social makes me believe that future employers might find out that I am on MCF.

Depending on the level of security clearance you would need, it's possible but unlikely. Obviously they need your social for tax purposes though. But what I was getting at is that future employers/co-workers could easily recognize you on cam. The latter is much more likely to happen.

Hello, ladies! :)
I have recently signed up, and was approved to be a model on MFC. However, I was reluctant to start because of all the information it requires. I'm worried that maybe my future employers will be able to find my account or videos? I'm not sure I want to start camming if this is the case.
Any feedback would be appreciated!
What careers are you interested in doing in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.