AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2012
Whenever i receive a check from chaturbate i can only cash it at bank of america or walmart. When i try to cash it from another place they say they cant do it which makes me think that the checks are not really valid. So does anyone knows if the checks are bad or not ?

xratedalexis said:
Whenever i receive a check from chaturbate i can only cash it at bank of america or walmart. When i try to cash it from another place they say they cant do it which makes me think that the checks are not really valid. So does anyone knows if the checks are bad or not ?

Um.....I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but if you CAN cash it at those 2 places, then obviously the checks are not bad!

Not really sure what to tell you except ask Chaturbate themselves. :dontknow:

Reactions: vlad.mazare
You should send an e-mail to Chaturbate support :)

For those of you who get paid by check from Chaturbate, how long does it take to receive your paycheck? As of today I still have not received the check from the Feb 1st to Feb 15th and it's really screwing me over. My laptop's broken, my phone won't text, and most obnoxiously I told my step-dad my mum and I are moving out on April 1st so he's on his own for rent. I'm not letting him screw us over anymore but if we can't put money down on a new place, we can't leave.

I e-mailed support and once they finally answered, all they said was that it had been sent and that I should be patient and wait for it. :angry4: I'm starting to feel like they're a scam. It does NOT take a month to mail a paycheck within the contiguous US!

I'm scared to work on Chaturbate now, but my camscore's dead on MFC... Are there any sites I could sign up with that offer free or minimal fee direct deposit?

Chatur checks are weird, sometimes they take for damn ever to show up, don't know why.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Status
Not open for further replies.