AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

questions for payouts with direct deposit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2020
Hey, I’m new to chaturbate and was wondering if anyone could answer this question for me.
If you do direct deposit, how many days after the pay period does it take for you to receive the email you

I just got my payout email yesterday, and haven’t received the payout yet, but that will probably hit some time between Monday and Wednesday. It takes a few business days for everything to process. If you’re planning your cash flow, plan for up to a week after the end of the pay period to see your money, depending how the weekend or any bank holidays line up in there.
Give it a few weekdays and if you still don’t see anything by Thursday or Friday in your bank then maybe double check you input your account numbers correctly (if this is your payout), contact support, etc.

Upvote 0
I just got my payout email yesterday, and haven’t received the payout yet, but that will probably hit some time between Monday and Wednesday. It takes a few business days for everything to process. If you’re planning your cash flow, plan for up to a week after the end of the pay period to see your money, depending how the weekend or any bank holidays line up in there.
Give it a few weekdays and if you still don’t see anything by Thursday or Friday in your bank then maybe double check you input your account numbers correctly (if this is your payout), contact support, etc.
Okay thank you for your help❤️❤️

Reactions: xoxAprilJames
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.