AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions to cb moderators

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2023
So, please answer very carefully as my life depends on this answer 😂
I streamed only once three years ago on my verified friend’s account. I entered solo for 30 minutes. We wanted to stream together but I realised it is not such a huge thing so we quit even before starting.the problem
Is that I was verified, her too. It was her account.
Now, she had to verifiy again but cb suspended her account and she can not withdraw because I am not longer verified there too.
Now, I have a different account.
If I get also verified there, without ever streaming more on my friends account, do I risk my main account to be blocked or something? I ask you this because I red somewhere here that you can not have two accounts. But I will not have basically two accounts, I will just get verified there to help my friend and i will never appear on her streaming room.

Thanks very much in advance