AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly those suits are like spacewalk suits in that they have a place you pee in? That or the future has side-stepped one of the basic elements that my biology professors used to consider a species as living, eating and evacuation. The future is wild!

I wish not to live in a society nor future where our over-lords discriminate against the evacuationally enabled. Sometimes the most enjoyable parts of my day are visiting the facilities, I do not want that taken away.

Seriously, I'll go all John Snow at the Battle of Bastards against someone.

How the hell can they have no bathrooms? Even the Dukes of Hazzard had an outhouse.

If you watch Next Gen on Netflix, after the last episode there's this little special hosted by Jonathan Frakes where they answer some common questions and show behind-the-scenes stuff. He pulls up the schematic of the Enterprise on one of the screens on the Bridge, and shows that there is one entire bathroom on the whole damn ship.

Whyyyyyyy.

I wish not to live in a society nor future where our over-lords discriminate against the evacuationally enabled. Sometimes the most enjoyable parts of my day are visiting the facilities, I do not want that taken away.

Seriously, I'll go all John Snow at the Battle of Bastards against someone.
You Are SERIOUSLY HIlarious!

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
When someone tries to talk to me while I'm wearing headphones and blaring music into my ears. I'm not going to hear what you say, and you're a random stranger in public, so I'm not exactly inclined to take an earbud out to talk to you.

The earbud comment reminded me of one - people who go to the gym to socialize and interrupt you when you IN DA ZONE! :arghh: Oh and at risk of sounding completely douche-y and high maintenance, when Starbucks overfills your iced coffee and you poke the straw in and coffee pours out all over the lid.

This cold ass weather and hospitals. Ew.

Wafflehouse waffles. They fucking suck and shouldn't even be considered waffles.

Really, any of the food at Wafflehouse. I have no idea why it gets the fanfare it does. They make simple, easy to make food bad. Most restaurants are kind of meh, especially if you know how to cook. And then you just wonder why you even go out to eat when you could do it better and cheaper.

Really, any of the food at Wafflehouse. I have no idea why it gets the fanfare it does. They make simple, easy to make food bad. Most restaurants are kind of meh, especially if you know how to cook. And then you just wonder why you even go out to eat when you could do it better and cheaper.

Them's fighting' words! And if I weren't 95% sure you'd whoop my ass we'd be a scrappin' right now.

Snoring husbands at the moment lol. Anyone lend me a pillow and an alibi?

Didn't I see you dropping your toddler off at school and then getting your oil changed, tires rotated, a trip to the salon to get your hair did, followed by a quick trip to the pharmacy and then you went to the library where you stayed and read for a good four hours?

Yeah, I sure did.. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: oXBlackRoseXo
Having to take the first day of the pay period off because norovirus.

Also, being very tired even after two cups of coffee lol

Having to take the first day of the pay period off because norovirus.

Also, being very tired even after two cups of coffee lol
Holy bawls, how are you drinking coffee? I had this the last 3 days and couldn't bear the idea of coffee or anything with much flavor. Let alone the caffeine being bad for your already dehydrated state.

Reactions: Guy
Holy bawls, how are you drinking coffee? I had this the last 3 days and couldn't bear the idea of coffee or anything with much flavor. Let alone the caffeine being bad for your already dehydrated state.
When I had that I couldnt even drink broth.

I get migraines if I don't have a cup of coffee in the morning. So it was a suffer or suffer more thing. Plus, mine wasn't so much vomiting as the other side of the coin... I got it from a friend whose kid had the disease but who still came to a party anyway, even though she was already showing symptoms. :D

I have to shave my bush for my shoot. :( Hopefully it grows back fast. That bush is a part of the Jizzy Jezebel Sexperience!

I'll never understand the whole shaved pubes people. It's okay. I much prefer hair down there.

Reactions: SierraWhiskey
Mobile versions of websites. And for a special level of loathing, sites that won't let you view the desktop version on your phone, and force you to use the annoyingly-laid-out mobile version.

Status
Not open for further replies.