AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

RateMyCamgirls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNRProductions

CamWithHer.com
Dec 23, 2013
cams.camwithher.com
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to invite you all to the largest camgirl ratings database on the internet. It's free to create an account and could get you some more traffic/fans. Please post here if you've created an account so I get notified quicker to approve.

We will also be adding a chat room to the site in the near future.

http://www.ratemycamgirls.com/

"Hey guys, I've made a site with zero of my own input with the idea that I'm going to get camgirls extra traffic, even though it's the camgirls who are going to be bringing me the traffic and therefore the money, and hey, it's also a derogatory site where people can rate camgirls as though they're objects. Yayyy! Regardless of the fact that one person's worst nightmare of a camgirl is another person's dream come true! So yeah everyone, come to my site, give me traffic and permission to use your hot pictures to try and draw traffic to my site so random dudes can rate you!"

Alexandra Cole said:
I think I want to build a site that ranks sites that rank cam models.

Right, if at least five of you do this, I'll build a site that ranks sites that rank sites that rank cam models - http://www.cammodelrankerrankerranker.com - they rank, we rank, you wank

and remember, folks, not every site that ranks camgirl rating sites is good, so make sure to check out

rankmyratemycamgirlratingsiteraterranker.com

bakersman

p.s. reminds me of the greatest nerd joke of all time:

Q: What does the 'B' in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stand for?
A: Benoit B. Mandelbrot

Isabella_deL said:
"Hey guys, I've made a site with zero of my own input with the idea that I'm going to get camgirls extra traffic, even though it's the camgirls who are going to be bringing me the traffic and therefore the money, and hey, it's also a derogatory site where people can rate camgirls as though they're objects. Yayyy! Regardless of the fact that one person's worst nightmare of a camgirl is another person's dream come true! So yeah everyone, come to my site, give me traffic and permission to use your hot pictures to try and draw traffic to my site so random dudes can rate you!"

Dang...someone isn't in the Christmas spirit today.

Anyways, I'm just trying to build the site up and figured some people from here might be interested in getting extra traffic. Believe it or not I send more traffic to the site through ads, SEO and referrals than I get from any of the girls referring people to it. If you don't want to sign up then that's fine but don't make false accusations on something that you really have no idea about.

SNRProductions said:
Dang...someone isn't in the Christmas spirit today.

Anyways, I'm just trying to build the site up and figured some people from here might be interested in getting extra traffic. Believe it or not I send more traffic to the site through ads, SEO and referrals than I get from any of the girls referring people to it. If you don't want to sign up then that's fine but don't make false accusations on something that you really have no idea about.

Of course you do. I doubt camgirls are going to refer many people to a site to go and leave stupid comments about them and 'rate' them. I'm not sure you understand the main purpose of this forum. It's built by a camgirl for camgirls to all chat in peace about the job and other subjects. So someone coming in saying they've created a cookie cutter low budget site aimed at pervs wanting to be judgmental and critique all the models is fucking funny dude. You're a real peach among human beings.

But honestly it's nothing to be upset about. I've already got a side bet with 5 people that one year from now your site will be shut down and will be up for sale. So we're all rooting for ya. Merry Christmas. :hello2:

Attachments

• domain-for-sale.jpg
    domain-for-sale.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 438
It's not a "cookie cutter" site. By implying that means that I bought software that was already out and just put camgirls in the theme which isn't true at all. Everything on that site was custom coded/designed for the purpose of becoming a large camgirl/customer community. Try finding something similar in code and design anywhere.

I'm actually a camguy myself (or was). I know how shit is believe me. I run over 100 sites. I'm not some random idiot off the streets. I've been in the cam industry for 14 years. I'm trying to be genuine to this community and bring something of value but you guys are treating me like I'm some asshat who doesn't know wtf he's doing.

Reactions: AlexLady
Can I ask - what IS the value? To either camgirls, or even members? I personally wouldn't want to be rated, and I'm not sure I'd find ratings very useful. Even if a hundred guys say a girl is amazing, I might find her grating, or vice versa. I'm not trying to be rude or contrary, I'm just genuinely curious as to what benefit you think this will bring to either side of the community. I picture it just being a bunch of douchebags insulting girls, and the occasional fan defending her.

The value is in connecting with your current and potential clients. It's intent is to be a community. Back before the good ol' days of facebook and even before myspace there were sites like ratemybody.com and facethejury.com. These sites were based on ratings but it was more of a community. Most people didn't even care about the ratings. My intent is for it to be a master list of models from all sites where clients can rate and talk to the girls and potentially set up business. I don't really see the harm in this at all. If there is an asshat customer that down-rates or talks bad about you, just let me know and I'll ban the dude. I'm really trying to create a mutual beneficial relationship here. Not sure why I'm getting such a hard time about it.

SexyStephXS said:
I wonder who runs this site? I've heard that TeamCamgirls is looking for models to do free Skype shows in exchange for a review on his new site... :think:
I run it and I'm not that dude. I own SNR Productions, Inc. We run sites like CamWithHer and ICGirls. I'm a former camguy myself and have run camgirl sites for over 10 years now so I know where all of you are coming from.

SNRProductions said:
The value is in connecting with your current and potential clients. It's intent is to be a community. Back before the good ol' days of facebook and even before myspace there were sites like ratemybody.com and facethejury.com. These sites were based on ratings but it was more of a community. Most people didn't even care about the ratings. My intent is for it to be a master list of models from all sites where clients can rate and talk to the girls and potentially set up business. I don't really see the harm in this at all. If there is an asshat customer that down-rates or talks bad about you, just let me know and I'll ban the dude.

If community is your goal, why don't you create a forum? We're already rated as just a side effect of our job, whether it's by camscore, number of favorites or placement on the sites we work. I don't think rating human beings is a good way to create a community. It's a good way to breed competition and animosity and hurt feelings. If I remember ratemybody and sites like that were anonymous faces scored by anonymous faces, not SallySharp is a 3 star model. It was more like *photo of brown haired green eyed lady* 5 stars.

There is a forum on ratemycamgirls. I'm trying to add a chat room to it as well.

Everyone on ratemybody was a user who was rated. It wasn't anonymous.

http://www.ratemybody.com/hot-girls_1.html

See, everyone has usernames associated with the ratings. Then those users mingle in their forums, comment, or send instant messages.

You guys make it sound like I'm killing babies or something. This is nothing new. People rate people all the time...hell even your own sites rate you. If you don't want to be rated then maybe I should add an option so you can choose not to be rated. Never thought it would bring such animosity out of people before.

SNRProductions said:
There is a forum on ratemycamgirls. I'm trying to add a chat room to it as well.

See, everyone has usernames associated with the ratings. Then those users mingle in their forums, comment, or send instant messages.

You guys make it sound like I'm killing babies or something. This is nothing new. People rate people all the time...hell even your own sites rate you. If you don't want to be rated then maybe I should add an option so you can choose not to be rated. Never thought it would bring such animosity out of people before.

sounds like an attempt to get around the blocking that webcam sites have.

SNRProductions said:

I think it's a difference between model names which for all intents and purposes are our real names being used as opposed to "BrownAngel" "DaddyRF4". That still maintains anonymity to a degree. Idk. Maybe I'm wrong. But there your ratings didn't effect YOU it affected your online persona that you were in no way tied to outside the site. In this situation negative comments/bad ratings WILL affect us. Hear about a model, google her, see her on ratemycamgirl, see 3 stars and read "sort of a prude and a scammer. Never shows tits", model looks bad loses business. These things will be tied to our BUSINESS unlike on ratemybody where it's not tied to anything important. Do you kinda see what in saying?

I do see what you're saying, yes. But I really think for the most part the ratings will be positive and helpful rather than hurtful. We are all on the same team here. I want what's best for you guys and I always watch out for our camgirls. If you know anything about us you'd know we are the best and getting content removed that the girls don't want out there etc. If there is a problem with a girl, we go out of our way to help her out.

I'm not saying you all have to sign up and be happy about it...I'm just saying if you don't want to sign up, dont...just please don't shed a bad light on me or my business for trying to add something constructive here.

Hell I feel like Rocky in Rocky 4...

During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

BTW as you're saying how bad this all is, your sig has a vote for me link for a camgirl competition where you are doing the exact thing you said you don't like..."breed competition". How is that any different?

Despite what you INTEND your site to be (you seem genuinely nice and I see your vision for the idea sort of), but it honestly would just invite a lot of trolls to come out of the woods.

On MFC, there are guys who will literally trash talk models on their profiles, leave rude comments, harass them on twitter, and etc, and now they just have another avenue to cause drama. So in essence, if Jimmy was mad at Violet (making up names), and then decided to give her negative ratings, and leave scathing comments on your site, and if your site is popular, it will show up.

Or else what is the point of having a rating site if you're just going to ban people who review people negatively? That isn't a community... it'd just be a lot of ass patting and circle jerking.

Research shows that people who tend to leave reviews also are people who feel VERY strongly about something, they either hate or love whatever they are reviewing... just food for thought~ =)

Good luck with your endeavors!

As a member, I would have zero use for this site but I'm in the holiday spirit Steve so I'm gonna share with ya and try to help you understand why some here might not be interested.

-ads for some of the scummiest camsites around
-dudes come here all the time pretending to offer some great service when in reality it's just them trying to leech off the models work
-like,why? A site to rate camgirls? Truly next level stuff here

Your ratings system seems broken, the models are placed according to their stars, even if they have ridiculously more votes. See how the 92 vote lady is sitting in the second place slot, despite the fact that the other model has to have way more positive votes. That is going to lead to models with very loyal friends five staring them to the top.

3KfxvWN.jpg

Also models remember if you get bad votes it means you did a bad show. :naughty: That guest told you to show bebzzzzz and open azzzzzzzzzzzzzz mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and you did not. I hope you learn from this.

1vyGawL.jpg

How do you verify that the cam girls themselves are the ones signing up for their accounts on your site?

I know for certain I don't want my name/face/cam girl persona on the site, but what stops some random from pretending to be me and signing up? The last thing many of us want is yet another site where people can go talk trash about us because they're bitter about something we did. (And yes, if we're being down rated, it means they're bitter, not necessarily that we "didn't put on a good show." You say you've been around this business a long while, but that's a very naive thing to think.)

Unclaimed Profile? (just click on any unrated model, my opinion are they are all auto generated).

Since we cannot see the face of the first gallery picture I would bet that these are two different women (just a hunch).

Clicking on the *Viw My Webcam* link, seems that *Sharmed* was once a Live Jasmin model at one time but since there are no images in her gallery we will never know if this was actually her.

Attachments

• sharmed.png
    sharmed.png
    225.8 KB · Views: 339
SNRProductions said:
BTW as you're saying how bad this all is, your sig has a vote for me link for a camgirl competition where you are doing the exact thing you said you don't like..."breed competition". How is that any different?

In a voting competition you only receive positive votes. That's different than a system where bitter guys can rate you with few stars and negative comments. I really can't grasp how you can't see the difference.

AmberCutie said:
How do you verify that the cam girls themselves are the ones signing up for their accounts on your site?

I know for certain I don't want my name/face/cam girl persona on the site, but what stops some random from pretending to be me and signing up? The last thing many of us want is yet another site where people can go talk trash about us because they're bitter about something we did. (And yes, if we're being down rated, it means they're bitter, not necessarily that we "didn't put on a good show." You say you've been around this business a long while, but that's a very naive thing to think.)
And let's be honest 99.9% of the negative reviews are going to be from freeloading guests who didn't get to see something for free when they begged. Not people who actually paid for a show. So the entire review process is just a giant joke waste of time.

SexyStephXS said:
SNRProductions said:

In a voting competition you only receive positive votes. That's different than a system where bitter guys can rate you with few stars and negative comments. I really can't grasp how you can't see the difference.
I'm just saying that you're contradicting yourself when you say you don't like competition. Because you do (you're in one), you just don't like rating scales and should have said that.

We have camgirls that sign up and we import camgirls from sites using feeds that the cam sites provide. Sign pics are what we use to verify models.

A model needs at least 20 ratings before her rating counts. I took that concept from the older rating sites which used the same method. There will always be some sort of flaw when comparing ratings.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Status
Not open for further replies.