AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

re-checking of documents issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Aristocratic_woman
Hello @punker barbie ! There is new system of age verification on chaturbate, 2 days ago I sent my documents and biometrics, after which I was immediately banned. For no reason. My documents are real and valid. I wrote several letters in support, but there is no answer. Please help me. Thank you!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: pau__123
Hi. Today I uploaded the front and back of the ID card and my face and the process was approved within 5 minutes.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ! There is new system of age verification on chaturbate, 2 days ago I sent my documents and biometrics, after which I was immediately banned. For no reason. My documents are real and valid. I wrote several letters in support, but there is no answer. Please help me. Thank you!
Can I ask? Did you upload a ID document that was previously in the system in your profile??

Upvote 0
Je zvláštní, že Chaturbate neodpovídá, dnes jsem měl dotaz a do 5 hodin mi přišla zpráva. A vždy mi přijde zpráva do 1 dne.

Upvote 0
was banned only because I didn’t like my selfie for a new verification. Is this a valid reason to ban a person? I have a webcam and maybe the picture of the document turned out to be not perfect. And now I'm banned forever. I have never had comments and complaints from clients and admins. Worked for 3 years and received tokens. My document is valid until July 24, 2023!

Upvote 0
was banned only because I didn’t like my selfie for a new verification. Is this a valid reason to ban a person? I have a webcam and maybe the picture of the document turned out to be not perfect. And now I'm banned forever. I have never had comments and complaints from clients and admins. Worked for 3 years and received tokens. My document is valid until July 24, 2023!
I used a c930 web camera but I had to use a program, logitech, to focus the ID. It was approved immediately.

Upvote 0
I used a c930 web camera but I had to use a program, logitech, to focus the ID. It was approved immediately.
did you get a selfie from a browser on a computer? It was written to me - wait for a face check - and this went on for several hours - but the face was not photographed

Upvote 0
Hi again! Sorry for disturbing. But the situation is not really fair. I have been working on this site for more than 7 years and have not had any problems. I was given a permanent ban for nothing. They don't even explain the reason for the ban. Help me please. My nickname is Aristocratic_woman. Please take time for my problem. @AmberCutie @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hi again! Sorry for disturbing. But the situation is not really fair. I have been working on this site for more than 7 years and have not had any problems. I was given a permanent ban for nothing. They don't even explain the reason for the ban. Help me please. My nickname is Aristocratic_woman. Please take time for my problem. @AmberCutie @punker barbie
Stop tagging me, i don't work there.

Upvote 0
did you get a selfie from a browser on a computer? It was written to me - wait for a face check - and this went on for several hours - but the face was not photographed
I have 2 accounts on Chaturbate. I uploaded the second account here. ID document and face. The account was approved within 3 minutes.
Yes, I did it with a computer. It was very fast.

Upvote 0
I have 2 accounts on Chaturbate. I uploaded the second account here. ID document and face. The account was approved within 3 minutes.
Yes, I did it with a computer. It was very fast.
wai just lucky that you have a powerful computer. and I'm not lucky that I don't have a phone with internet and scanning.😢😢

Upvote 0
logitech 920
I also use the C920, but you need to have a program for focusing, otherwise the camera is useless. And learn how to control the program and focus the camera on Proof for work as well. I took a photo of the Citizen's ID today with the C930 log camera, but I had to focus in the Advanced program and I had to use autofocus

Upvote 0
Používám i C920, ale je potřeba mít program na ostření, jinak je foťák k ničemu. A naučit se ovládat program a zaostřit fotoaparát na Proof pro práci. Občanský průkaz jsem dnes fotil foťákem C930 log, ale musel jsem ostřit v programu Advanced a musel jsem použít autofocus
nepoužíváš na C
920 nějaký zaostřovací program?

Upvote 0
I also use the C920, but you need to have a program for focusing, otherwise the camera is useless. And learn how to control the program and focus the camera on Proof for work as well. I took a photo of the Citizen's ID today with the C930 log camera, but I had to focus in the Advanced program and I had to use autofocus
I will use as you suggested. but it's too late - I'm banned. when it was necessary to pass a check for the Paxum payment system, I asked a friend to take a picture of me from an iPhone. but on the chaturbate site, I was embarrassed to ask a friend to take pictures of me and failed;)

Upvote 0
Two days after my ban due to the new age verification system, the ban was lifted without any explanation, you just have to be patient

Upvote 0
Two days after my ban due to the new age verification system, the ban was lifted without any explanation, you just have to be patient
this is what they sent me - As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. If you're within the small majority of individuals who are permanently banned, yet entitled to a final payout or a token refund (as opposed to the tokens being donated to charity or retained in connection with fraudulent activity or violation of a permanent ban), we will be reaching out in the near future regarding the payout/refund. Please note that you should access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be considered forfeit. Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban. Thank you The Chaturbate Team. It's good that this site is not important for me, but there are very good men, kind and generous. For me, there are sites and other sites where models are respected and appreciated, and only this gives me the strength to work

Upvote 0
toto je to, co mi poslali – Jak věříme, víte, vaše možnost přístupu k vašemu účtu (účtům) byla deaktivována; a vaše možnost přístupu k vašemu účtu (účtům) nebude obnovena, protože váš zákaz z platformy Chaturbate je trvalý. Pokud patříte mezi malou většinu jednotlivců, kteří jsou trvale zakázaní, přesto mají nárok na konečnou výplatu nebo vrácení tokenu (na rozdíl od tokenů, které byly darovány na charitu nebo zadrženy v souvislosti s podvodnou činností nebo porušením trvalého zákazu), v blízké budoucnosti vás budeme kontaktovat ohledně výplaty/refundace. Vezměte prosím na vědomí, že byste měli přistupovat ke všem účtům, které porušují tento trvalý zákaz, takové účty budou bez varování ukončeny a veškeré částky spojené s takovými účty budou považovány za propadlé. Vezměte prosím na vědomí, že vzhledem k povaze stavu vašeho účtu velmi pravděpodobně nebudeme reagovat na e-maily týkající se vašeho trvalého zákazu. Děkuji The Chaturbate Team. Je dobře, že tato stránka pro mě není důležitá, ale jsou tam velmi dobří muži, laskaví a štědří. Pro mě existují stránky a další stránky, kde jsou modelky respektovány a oceňovány, a jen to mi dává sílu pracovat
Then find another page.

Upvote 0
I managed to upload only once and was immediately banned - there was no second opportunity to upload documents
Well, it's strange, I tried the first account 3 times, I just didn't know how to do it at first. And I messed it up, I see 2 attempts failed. That will be another reason. Many models have more options, upload multiple times and fix the document as I mean the quality. Each model has 10 days to do it.
I think you will have a different problem.
I'll write you some pages later.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.