AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

re-checking of documents issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Aristocratic_woman
Hello @punker barbie ! There is new system of age verification on chaturbate, 2 days ago I sent my documents and biometrics, after which I was immediately banned. For no reason. My documents are real and valid. I wrote several letters in support, but there is no answer. Please help me. Thank you!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: pau__123
Well, it's strange, I tried the first account 3 times, I just didn't know how to do it at first. And I messed it up, I see 2 attempts failed. That will be another reason. Many models have more options, upload multiple times and fix the document as I mean the quality. Each model has 10 days to do it.
I think you will have a different problem.
I'll write you some pages later.
I didn't have any problems. I worked for 3 years and received tokens. and when it came time to receive my money, they wrote to me that I had to upload documents within 10 days. I am very sorry that I was in a hurry and did this, I should have received my money first and then only upload the documents. now the fate of my money worries me more than the ban:banghead:

Upvote 0
Well, it's strange, I tried the first account 3 times, I just didn't know how to do it at first. And I messed it up, I see 2 attempts failed. That will be another reason. Many models have more options, upload multiple times and fix the document as I mean the quality. Each model has 10 days to do it.
I think you will have a different problem.
I'll write you some pages later.
I work on Imlive.com,WebcamModels.com,chaturbate.com,Streamate.com
https://www.xmodels.com, BongaCams.com
But I mostly work on Chaturbate, BongaCams.com

Upvote 0
Žádné problémy jsem neměl. Pracoval jsem 3 roky a dostal jsem tokeny. a když přišel čas na obdržení peněz, napsali mi, že musím nahrát dokumenty do 10 dnů. Velmi se omlouvám, že jsem to udělal ve spěchu, měl jsem nejprve dostat své peníze a pak teprve nahrát dokumenty. teď mě víc trápí osud mých peněz než zákaz:banghead:
Tak jsem udělal přesný opak, nejdřív jsem čekal na peníze, pak jsem nahrál ID

Upvote 0
Tak jsem udělal přesný opak, nejdřív jsem čekal na peníze, pak jsem nahrál ID
you have acted wisely! I have 2 more rooms and I don't even want to load IDs there already. some sites are banned in my country. Where are you from ? i like to work on stripchat - my favorite site - there was also a new age check - but I couldn't upload a selfie through the webcam there either and they gave me the opportunity to upload a scan of my passport - there are no problems with age verification:haha:

Upvote 0
Chaturbate is totally dropping the ball lately. I've been camming with them for 10 years and they were always so helpful whenever an issue popped up.... but now, wow, they are really dropping the ball. If another competitor does a serious marketing campaign right now, they could pull a lot of market share away from chaturbate by emphasizing customer support. If I were the owner of Chaturbate, I would be hiring more support staff ASAP because when you lose your cammers, you lose all the traffic and revenue as well. They are shooting themselves in the foot by skimping on performer support... the performers ARE the business. Shame

Upvote 0
Chaturbate is totally dropping the ball lately. I've been camming with them for 10 years and they were always so helpful whenever an issue popped up.... but now, wow, they are really dropping the ball. If another competitor does a serious marketing campaign right now, they could pull a lot of market share away from chaturbate by emphasizing customer support. If I were the owner of Chaturbate, I would be hiring more support staff ASAP because when you lose your cammers, you lose all the traffic and revenue as well. They are shooting themselves in the foot by skimping on performer support... the performers ARE the business. Shame
hello. why do you need to be the owner of this site just create your site and I will come to work for you and others will come too I worked on chaturbat for a long time and I always read the forum in my country, models often complain about the ban for no reason, it’s as if they received tokens from scammers, isn’t it the model can know from which person it receives tokens. they give a ban and do not even explain the reason, I think that there are no reasons and they cannot explain why. The system makes the ban automatic (bot) and no one wants to know the reason. I know many models do not want to take risks and simply go to work on other sites. I was banned 2 times - once because I just wanted to create a new room. 2 times because the age verification site is not capable of taking a quality selfie:arghh::arghh:

Reactions: aristocratic_woman
Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie ! today I received such a message about a permanent ban.. I don't understand why support can't respond normally, why only bots respond. Support does not understand each problem individually, they just take it and ban it indiscriminately. Is that fair? I hope they can help me here. My username – Aristocratic_woman140ECC28-E3EC-473D-BCEB-5B7B8E3DB4F6.png

Reactions: Molly83
Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie ! today I received another message from chaturbate support, or rather from the bot. I have been working under these documents on the website for 7 years, what is wrong with my passport now? I don't have any other documents. this is a valid passport. I would like a real support person to pay attention to this injustice. My username – Aristocratic_womanC8E978A7-4B2F-4705-8C71-A6C2371651FE.png

Upvote 0
do not spoil your nerves and time. I think it is useless to seek justice. I just received a letter and there are no bots sitting there - they wrote to me that I am banned and this decision does not change. and the reason is unknown. Now many are banned. I think the site is just getting rid of a lot of people.hello @punker barbie ! today I received another message from chaturbate support, or rather from the bot. I have been working under these documents on the website for 7 years, what is wrong with my passport now? I don't have any other documents. this is a valid passport. I would like a real support person to pay attention to this injustice. My username – Aristocratic_woman
hello @punker barbie ! today I received another message from chaturbate support, or rather from the bot. I have been working under these documents on the website for 7 years, what is wrong with my passport now? I don't have any other documents. this is a valid passport. I would like a real support person to pay attention to this injustice. My username – Aristocratic_womanView attachment 94236

View attachment 94236
do not spoil your nerves and time. I think it is useless to seek justice. I just received a letter and there are no bots sitting there - they wrote to me that I am banned and this decision does not change. and the reason is unknown. Now many are banned. I think the site is just getting rid of a lot of people.

Upvote 0
do not spoil your nerves and time. I think it is useless to seek justice. I just received a letter and there are no bots sitting there - they wrote to me that I am banned and this decision does not change. and the reason is unknown. Now many are banned. I think the site is just getting rid of a lot of people.
and then why are you writing so much here? At least I'm doing something.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ! I write to you every day in the hope that you will see my letters and help me. I really need your help. My account was banned completely unfairly. Support does not try to figure out my problem, but sends me letters with which I disagree. My documents are real and valid. What kind of age verification of documents is this that can't even recognize a real document. Please pay attention to me, this is very important to me. My username – Aristocratic_woman

Upvote 0
sorry. I am new here. but you are so rude, maybe you deserve a ban:wacky:

No, Aristocratic Woman isn’t being rude…but you are with this response. So far I’ve already seen you use two different people’s CB threads to discuss your own CB issue, and it even says on here (at the top of the Chaturbate Support section) to please not use other people’s Chaturbate threads for that…and to make your own thread. Good luck.

Upvote 0
No, Aristocratic Woman isn’t being rude…but you are with this response. So far I’ve already seen you use two different people’s CB threads to discuss your own CB issue, and it even says on here (at the top of the Chaturbate Support section) to please not use other people’s Chaturbate threads for that…and to make your own thread. Good luck.
I watched you, you write everywhere and to everyone, and follow everyone? Or can you be the forum admin? and why are you responsible for another person? if you don’t understand, then I’m new here and didn’t know, but this does not mean that you should make comments to me. and my advice to you - if you are bored then go do a good deed, help people or just go to your room to work. good luck to you . I hope I don't see your comments again.

Upvote 0
I watched you, you write everywhere and to everyone, and follow everyone? Or can you be the forum admin? and why are you responsible for another person? if you don’t understand, then I’m new here and didn’t know, but this does not mean that you should make comments to me. and my advice to you - if you are bored then go do a good deed, help people or just go to your room to work. good luck to you . I hope I don't see your comments again.

You don't even listen to what the forum admin tells you to do though. LOL. Hell no, I wouldn't want to be forum admin, and have to deal with the shit that Amber has to deal with on here. You're new here, and just in this thread alone you've already shown everyone that your attitude sucks. It's funny how you made that nasty remark to Aristocratic_Woman, and then turned around and told her "Hello. Have you been unblocked?" You're a piece of work...

I'm going to go work on this shower video I just made. Perhaps instead of you watching me, you can go look up some other cam sites to join (MyFreeCams...Stripchat...Streamate...etc.)...and hopefully this time you can follow rules and not get banned. You can't seem to follow the rules on this forum though (Or you just couldn't care less), so good luck.

You posted on a public forum, and I commented. That's how a public forum works. If you don't wish to see my comments again, you're free to click that Ignore button. Have a lovely day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You don't even listen to what the forum admin tells you to do though. LOL. Hell no, I wouldn't want to be forum admin, and have to deal with the shit that Amber has to deal with on here. You're new here, and just in this thread alone you've already shown everyone that your attitude sucks. It's funny how you made that rude remark to Aristocratic_Woman, and then turned around and told her "Hello. Have you been unblocked?" Lol.

I'm going to go work on this shower video I just made. Perhaps instead of you watching me, you can go look up some other cam sites to join (MyFreeCams...Stripchat...Streamate...etc.)...and hopefully this time you can follow rules and not get banned. You can't seem to follow the rules on this forum though (Or you just couldn't care less), so good luck.

You posted on a public forum, and I commented. That's how a public forum works. If you don't wish to see my comments again, you're free to click that Ignore button. Have a lovely day.
stupid beast. what are you doing on this forum? stupid monkey. apparently no one gives you a tip and you are here following everyone and climbing into other people's problems. there's shit in your face. and more shit on this forum from your stupid and useless comments. you and in a life achieved nothing as soon as to spread spam? no one asks you for advice stinker. look at yourself who you are - you don't know - you're a mindless monkey spammer. I hope that you are banned on all sites. to be rude you have to have something - you don't have enough brain for it:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Upvote 0
stupid beast. what are you doing on this forum? stupid monkey. apparently no one gives you a tip and you are here following everyone and climbing into other people's problems. there's shit in your face. and more shit on this forum from your stupid and useless comments. you and in a life achieved nothing as soon as to spread spam? no one asks you for advice stinker. look at yourself who you are - you don't know - you're a mindless monkey spammer. I hope that you are banned on all sites. to be rude you have to have something - you don't have enough brain for it:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Aaaand there it is. Oh, my. You sound like one miserable little cunt...and a racist one too! Do you even know what "spam" means? And you call me the stupid one. You don't know shit about me, little girl. Your attitude is SHIT. I hope your viewers on CB have moved on to spending their money on another model with a better personality, and don't miss you one bit...and I hope you get banned from this forum today.

Eat Protein Bar GIF by SnickersUK

Upvote 0
3zkplu.jpg

Upvote 0

Aaa je to tam. Oh, můj. Zníš jako malá mizerná kundička...a taky rasistická! Víte vůbec, co znamená "spam"? A ty mi říkáš hloupý. Nevíš o mně nic, holčičko. Tvůj postoj je SHIT. Doufám, že vaši diváci trochu na CB přešli k tomu, aby utráceli své peníze za jiný model s lepšími osobnostmi, a nebudou vám chybět ani...a doufám, že vám dnes zakážu přístup na toto fórum.

Jezte proteinovou tyčinku GIF od SnickersUK

I also joined this topic and I'm just looking to see where it went.

Upvote 0
Aaaand there it is. Oh, my. You sound like one miserable little cunt...and a racist one too! Do you even know what "spam" means? And you call me the stupid one. You don't know shit about me, little girl. Your attitude is SHIT. I hope your viewers on CB have moved on to spending their money on another model with a better personality, and don't miss you one bit...and I hope you get banned from this forum today.

Eat Protein Bar GIF by SnickersUK
you need a ban everywhere- spammer rubbish. you told me that I broke the rules and there was a ban - in your stupid opinion of all those who were banned on chaturbat all violated the rules? you have now humiliated all the people on the forum who are banned because you are sure that they violated the rules. stupid rubbish, learn to think and sympathize with such people. you are not a model, you cannot be a model, because no model will consider that everyone is banned correctly. oh my god you've never worked on websites and you're still proving something here you live on this forum and this is your only place where you're happy. poor thing. I don't know what racism is - this is the first time I hear about it! you accused me of this and you deserve a ban here. stupid chicken get out of here and don't even think about commenting on me anymore. I'm just waiting for what will happen to people who are banned. I do not need a forum is this forum your home? you really have no brains:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:👽💀☠️👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Wat?!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
@Molly83 it seems like your concern for your ability to work on CB is making you lash out at others for unrelated reasons. It's very childish behavior. You are new here and are unfamiliar with how the forum works. Don't get angry at those who kindly point out what you've done wrong and need to do differently here to avoid being banned. Name-calling is not going to help you in that area. Especially not in such a dehumanizing manner as you have done. That behavior isn't okay anywhere, but definitely not here.

Upvote 0
you need a ban everywhere- spammer rubbish. you told me that I broke the rules and there was a ban - in your stupid opinion of all those who were banned on chaturbat all violated the rules? you have now humiliated all the people on the forum who are banned because you are sure that they violated the rules. stupid rubbish, learn to think and sympathize with such people. you are not a model, you cannot be a model, because no model will consider that everyone is banned correctly. oh my god you've never worked on websites and you're still proving something here you live on this forum and this is your only place where you're happy. poor thing. I don't know what racism is - this is the first time I hear about it! you accused me of this and you deserve a ban here. stupid chicken get out of here and don't even think about commenting on me anymore. I'm just waiting for what will happen to people who are banned. I do not need a forum is this forum your home? you really have no brains:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:👽💀☠️👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Dingdong, I'm talking about the rules of THIS forum. There is a thread on here about it, AND a message at the top of the page (Chaturbate section of this forum) about it. Maybe if you would shut the fuck up, and actually listen and READ the AmberCutie Forum rules you'd know wtf I'm talking about. I don't give a fuck about you or Chaturbate. I care about this forum, and no, I don't have to be forum admin to care about the nonsense hogging up these forum pages.

Your screen name has been logged into this forum this entire time since before I recorded my video this morning...to now with me editing it, but you're running your mouth about ME "living on this forum?" Lol. And how the hell would you even know what makes me happy, troll? FUCK OFF. To quote Major Payne "You get no sympathy from me. You want sympathy? Look in the dictionary between "shit" and "Syphilis." That's where you'll find my sympathy." :giggle:

Chaturbate.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.