AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

re-checking of documents issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Aristocratic_woman
Hello @punker barbie ! There is new system of age verification on chaturbate, 2 days ago I sent my documents and biometrics, after which I was immediately banned. For no reason. My documents are real and valid. I wrote several letters in support, but there is no answer. Please help me. Thank you!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: pau__123
Dingdong, I'm talking about the rules of THIS forum. There is a thread on here about it, AND a message at the top of the page (Chaturbate section of this forum) about it. Maybe if you would shut the fuck up, and actually listen and READ the AmberCutie Forum rules you'd know wtf I'm talking about. I don't give a fuck about you or Chaturbate. I care about this forum, and no, I don't have to be forum admin to care about the nonsense hogging up these forum pages.

Your screen name has been logged into this forum this entire time since before I recorded my video this morning...to now with me editing it, but you're running your mouth about ME "living on this forum?" Lol. And how the hell would you even know what makes me happy, troll? FUCK OFF. To quote Major Payne "You get no sympathy from me. You want sympathy? Look in the dictionary between "shit" and "Syphilis." That's where you'll find my sympathy." :giggle:

View attachment 94253
Dingdong, I'm talking about the rules of THIS forum. There is a thread on here about it, AND a message at the top of the page (Chaturbate section of this forum) about it. Maybe if you would shut the fuck up, and actually listen and READ the AmberCutie Forum rules you'd know wtf I'm talking about. I don't give a fuck about you or Chaturbate. I care about this forum, and no, I don't have to be forum admin to care about the nonsense hogging up these forum pages.

Your screen name has been logged into this forum this entire time since before I recorded my video this morning...to now with me editing it, but you're running your mouth about ME "living on this forum?" Lol. And how the hell would you even know what makes me happy, troll? FUCK OFF. To quote Major Payne "You get no sympathy from me. You want sympathy? Look in the dictionary between "shit" and "Syphilis." That's where you'll find my sympathy." :giggle:

View attachment 94253

View attachment 94253
did you feel embarrassed? next time bite your tongue and think what you are writing, why you are writing, to whom you are writing. you should apologize to all the people who are banned because you said it was right and that they broke the rules. Go ahead and tell everyone about it! why do you give advice if no one asks you about it. did you study at school? do you have parents ? Who raised you? Why are you getting into other people's problems? don't you have to be polite to strangers? street smelly rat, who beat you on your head so much that you lost your ability to think adequately?

Upvote 0

yummybrownfox

did you feel embarrassed? next time bite your tongue and think what you are writing, why you are writing, to whom you are writing. you should apologize to all the people who are banned because you said it was right and that they broke the rules. Go ahead and tell everyone about it! why do you give advice if no one asks you about it. did you study at school? do you have parents ? Who raised you? Why are you getting into other people's problems? don't you have to be polite to strangers? street smelly rat, who beat you on your head so much that you lost your ability to think adequately?

Upvote 0
stupid beast. what are you doing on this forum? stupid monkey. apparently no one gives you a tip and you are here following everyone and climbing into other people's problems. there's shit in your face. and more shit on this forum from your stupid and useless comments. you and in a life achieved nothing as soon as to spread spam? no one asks you for advice stinker. look at yourself who you are - you don't know - you're a mindless monkey spammer. I hope that you are banned on all sites. to be rude you have to have something - you don't have enough brain for it:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Get your ass out of here you racist bitch

Upvote 0
What is that beautiful house? Where does that highway go to? Am I right, am I wrong? My god, what have I done?
Now I have to put that song on...one of my favourites ever. And oh so appropriate.

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn’t say I thought it was right that the CB models got banned. If you’ve been watching my post history on here (As you claim), you’d see that I’m always telling people that I think it sucks when they get unfairly banned…or not given a reason for their ban. So I don’t know wtf you’re even talking about. You laughed at Aristocratic_Woman about her ban, and told her she deserves it. YOU are the only one here being a cunt, so nice try. I told you that you’re ignoring the ACF rules by using other people’s CB threads to bitch about your own issues.

YOU should apologize to Amber for coming to this forum and having zero respect for her wishes for this forum. And then you should go take a break from this forum, and go wash your ass or something…..

Upvote 0

yummybrownfox

where did you get so much anger from? why do you constantly insult people?
You have your own problem, so give it more time. And also, didn't you write that I was deservedly banned? and now you're accusing another person of the same thing. You need to learn to look at yourself. Insulting a person is low, think about it.

Upvote 0
What the fuck are you talking about? I didn’t say I thought it was right that the CB models got banned. If you’ve been watching my post history on here (As you claim), you’d see that I’m always telling people that I think it sucks when they get unfairly banned…or not given a reason for their ban. So I don’t know wtf you’re even talking about. You laughed at Aristocratic_Woman about her ban, and told her she deserves it. YOU are the only one here being a cunt, so nice try. I told you that you’re ignoring the ACF rules by using other people’s CB threads to bitch about your own issues.

YOU should apologize to Amber for coming to this forum and having zero respect for her wishes for this forum. And then you should go take a break from this forum, and go wash your ass or something…..
If I understood correctly, then her account is now banned. Apparently all her insults and violations of the rules of the forum were not ignored. And thank you very much @yummybrownfox for support me!

Upvote 0
If I understood correctly, then her account is now banned. Apparently all her insults and violations of the rules of the forum were not ignored. And thank you very much @yummybrownfox for support me!

Yeah, she's banned. Good riddance! And you're welcome. :)

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ! Thank you for paying attention to me and giving me a ticket. But support has not contacted me yet.. And my problem has not been solved.. I ask you to help me. or how long to wait for an answer.. I have written more than one letter of support and have not received a single clear answer.. I will be very grateful for your help.
My ticket #20567495
My username – Aristocratic_woman

Upvote 0
Hello again @punker barbie ! I just got a message from support. And I don't understand on what basis they consider my documents to be fake? It is not true. They are the real thing! How to prove it?? This is so outrageous that there are no words. Of course, I am happy to receive feedback, but how long can you mocking on me? I've been working under these documents for years, they must have archives or something. Why isn't support doing anything? I can't figure it out in any way.
82FE857D-890C-4E48-8324-2C1502CAB358.png
My ticket #20567495
My username: Aristocratic_woman

Upvote 0
Dobrý den, @punker barbie! Právě jsem dostal zprávu od podpory. A nechápu, na základě čeho považují moje doklady za falešné? To není pravda. Jsou to pravé! Jak to dokázat?? To je tak pobuřující, že neexistují žádná slova. Samozřejmě jsem rád, že dostávám zpětnou vazbu, ale jak dlouho se mi můžete posmívat? Pracuji pod těmito dokumenty roky, musí mít archivy nebo tak něco. Proč podpora nic nedělá? Nemohu na to nijak přijít.
View attachment 94294
Můj tiket #20567495
Moje uživatelské jméno: Aristocratic_woman
Dobrý den, zkuste poslat tyto dokumenty emailem. A napište, že to jsou dokumenty, které byly celou dobu evidovány.
1 - Přední strana a 2 zadní strana dokumentu.-3 Poté si přiložte přední stranu dokumentu k obličeji + přiložte papír na prsa a napište tam datum. Některé stránky to stále dělají. Důležité je datum. Zkuste to, třeba vám to pomůže. Je lepší fotit kvalitním fotoaparátem. Pošlete tyto 3 soubory

Upvote 0
Dobrý den, zkuste poslat tyto dokumenty emailem. A napište, že to jsou dokumenty, které byly celou dobu evidovány.
1 - Přední strana a 2 zadní strana dokumentu.-3 Poté si přiložte přední stranu dokumentu k obličeji + přiložte papír na prsa a napište tam datum. Některé stránky to stále dělají. Důležité je datum. Zkuste to, třeba vám to pomůže. Je lepší fotit kvalitním fotoaparátem. Pošlete tyto 3 soubory
I don’t understand.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.