AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Real Talk. Tacos or Burritos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Srsly. Tacos or Burritos?

• Tacos

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Burritos

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I don't like either (I'm a monster)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeganTrex

Cam Model
Apr 15, 2014
Your Mom!
www.itsmyurls.com
Twitter Username
@TeganTrex
Tumblr Username
GamerGirlTeeg
Streamate Username
GamerGirlTeeg
Chaturbate Username
TeganTrex
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/275869/TeganTrex/
Tacos are by far the superior choice. You can eat more of them, you can hold them in one hand, you can eat them while driving or masturbating, and taco is more fun to say.

What is your favorite kind of taco/burrito? Where do you get your Mexican food from? If you hate Mexican food (you monster), which is your preferred drunken binge food?

Tacos are by far the superior choice. You can eat more of them, you can hold them in one hand
I must ask where you get your burritos that you can't hold them in one hand?!

Firstly: I miss SoCal/Los Angeles. I haven't found great Mexican food in the Seattle area. Some subpar stuff that'll do just enough to satisfy, but isn't gooooood.
I like it messy with lots of onions and cilantro and red hot sauce. Here in the PNW there is just extra melted cheese on everything. Ain't no "Baja" about the PNW.

If I had to choose, I'd say taco, because I like having the option of crispy or soft taco, and I like them both. That choice isn't quite the same with a burrito, they're soft. And don't give me some chimichanga BS, those are chimichangas, not burritos, and they're kinda greasy and flaky.

Reactions: DrWangFei
Tacos, mane. Don't get me wrong, I love burritos, but I LOVE experimenting with fusion foods and tacos are such a fun blank slate.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Burritos. I fold my soft tacos up like burritos because I suck at eating a taco without dropping half the fillings.

My favorite place is this little shop that the old Taco John's in Valley Junction was in. TJ's moved a couple buildings over to a bigger building, and now there's an independent Mexican place in the old building. I went there after a concert last month because they were the only place open after midnight, and omg YUM. I have no idea what it's called, but I'm going to another concert in the area soon, and I'll probably be eating there again.

Reactions: venusdesuburbia
Clearly tacos. I am disgusted this is even a question!

My favorite is with either chicken or barbacoa, lots of cheese, sour cream, and then a puddle of taco sauce. My favorite place to get them from is a local place that is similar to Chipotle (the line style) or another local sit down restaurant that also has killer margaritas.

I FUCKING LOVE TACOS.

MMmm a toughy, but I'm going to bat with Team Taco.

I LOVE both, but eat a variety of different tacos more frequently than burritos and I prefer a corn tortilla over a flour one which is the ONLY appropriate tortilla for a burrito, lol.

Had veggie tacos tonight! I don't feel overly indulged when eating three tacos as I do with one burrito too.

However...burrito over tacos at Chipotle.

I'm reminded of the great Nacho/Taco war that raged last year.

Tacos won then. Tacos win now. Tacos are winners. Tacos.

AmberCutie said:
Firstly: I miss SoCal/Los Angeles. I haven't found great Mexican food in the Seattle area. Some subpar stuff that'll do just enough to satisfy, but isn't gooooood.
I like it messy with lots of onions and cilantro and red hot sauce. Here in the PNW there is just extra melted cheese on everything. Ain't no "Baja" about the PNW.

Back when I lived in Seattle, there were a bunch of small taquerias around town, but that was a long time ago. My favorite was on lower Queen Anne, next to the Uptown Cinema, called Blue Water. Great tacos al carbon fifteen years ago.

Tacos 100 percent. I love chicken taco's :) We have a local place that's amazing. If I'm in the city there's an amazing place near Fenway Park. I love Tacos! I'm on a diet and no carbs for 24 days but as soon as I have a cheat day I'm getting tacos!!

I'm actually not a fan of either but give me tamales, nachos and enchiladas all day every day please. I live in Michigan and there's one good Mexican restaurant in driving distance but holy fuck it's amazing. Thank God for my Mexican family making me all the foods nom nom nom. I do still go the restaurant in my town though because it isn't bad, it just isn't good either and I always get chimichangas. Yassss.

Last edited:
Okay, it's safe to say I'm team taco.

It has a lot to do with this simple but crazy reason: Tacos al carbon are relatively diet friendly. Warm corn tortilla, chicken/steak/barbacoa, cilantro/onion, mebe pico.

And it's delicious and I can eat it WHEN EVER I WANT.

Like, tacos are practically a safe food for me.

Burritos. I fold my soft tacos up like burritos because I suck at eating a taco without dropping half the fillings.

My favorite place is this little shop that the old Taco John's in Valley Junction was in. TJ's moved a couple buildings over to a bigger building, and now there's an independent Mexican place in the old building. I went there after a concert last month because they were the only place open after midnight, and omg YUM. I have no idea what it's called, but I'm going to another concert in the area soon, and I'll probably be eating there again.
I believe you are referring to abelardos, they have a ton in Omaha as well that are open 24 hours 365 days a year (yes even Christmas). I was delighted when I moved and saw them here as well sadly they aren't open 24 hours 3 AM burrito runs are the best

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I believe you are referring to abelardos, they have a ton in Omaha as well that are open 24 hours 365 days a year (yes even Christmas). I was delighted when I moved and saw them here as well sadly they aren't open 24 hours 3 AM burrito runs are the best

I forgot another local MUST. Tasty Tacos. They're. So. Yummy. And closed whenever I actually have time to go, like at night or on Sunday.

Burritos. The burritos of my youth.

Del Taco used to have a steak and cheese burrito. Was a simple creation, steak strips, that fake nacho cheese sauce, and onions. I have yet to find a burrito that hits the spot the way those things did.

Status
Not open for further replies.