AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reality check

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jacksharp said:
Do you Really think that seeing a Mom walking through a house naked, or seeing parents making love equates to your children and their friends seeing you fuck herself on the Internet?

The way my privates go, you could forgive a person for believing I'm making love to the person on the other end of the screen ;)

Reactions: JaneJupiter
Jacksharp said:
I guess we are going to have censorship even in the Reality Check section, but I will try again for an honest equation.

Do you Really think that seeing a Mom walking through a house naked, or seeing parents making love equates to your children and their friends seeing you fuck herself on the Internet?

REALLY, YOU REALLY THINK THAT ?
It would almost be like walking in on your mother masturbating oh the horror, a woman pleasing herself :eek:! This is what is wrong with people. People think sexuality should be kept all hush hush to save the innocence, well open up your eyes they are going to find out soon enough that people masturbate and masturbation is a very healthy thing. Oh wait no sexuality is not wrong for MEN,but for women it is whew glad I clarified that up!(sarcasm input here).

I have four sons. They have all seen me naked. When they came into this world, we (mother and newborn) were naked. As a natural progression, when they got older, they saw me in the nude less and less. I took my cues from them, as to cover up outside of the shower or bed.

They are all very well mannered, well adjusted, polite young men that seem to understand sexuality and nudity as normal and natural. They, so far, plan on staying virgins until marriage and have great respect for women. They also know that I cam...well, my two oldest do (middle school). They are not stupid. In fact, they are intellectually gifted and have been "hunted" by charter schools. So, as a result, they were able to figure it out. And their opinions? Quote from my oldest, "Mom, you have the WEIRDEST job!" followed by laughter.

My sons are not scarred, in the least bit. And yes, I know this because they ARE in counseling. Not because of my camming, but because as a preventative measure, when I left my husband we thought it would be a good idea to give them extra support. Their two counselors think they are remarkably mature, well adjusted young men.

I am so proud of my boys and I love them to pieces. And I know the better than anyone might ever think. Because of their character, I know that instead of being uncomfortable or upset that I do this for a living, it increases their respect for women. They never have, nor do I ever think they will, think of women as objects.

I doubt their friends would ever come across me on the internet. And if they did, their reaction would probably be something like, "So?! Got a problem with that?" just like when anyone starts up with homophobic rants. And it would be probably be followed by, "And what the fuck are you looking at my MOM for, you sick fuck? I don't go looking for naked pics of YOUR mom!"

Nikole

NikoleKidMe said:
I have four sons. They have all seen me naked. When they came into this world, we (mother and newborn) were naked. As a natural progression, when they got older, they saw me in the nude less and less. I took my cues from them, as to cover up outside of the shower or bed.

They are all very well mannered, well adjusted, polite young men that seem to understand sexuality and nudity as normal and natural. They, so far, plan on staying virgins until marriage and have great respect for women. They also know that I cam...well, my two oldest do (middle school). They are not stupid. In fact, they are intellectually gifted and have been "hunted" by charter schools. So, as a result, they were able to figure it out. And their opinions? Quote from my oldest, "Mom, you have the WEIRDEST job!" followed by laughter.

My sons are not scarred, in the least bit. And yes, I know this because they ARE in counseling. Not because of my camming, but because as a preventative measure, when I left my husband we thought it would be a good idea to give them extra support. Their two counselors think they are remarkably mature, well adjusted young men.

I am so proud of my boys and I love them to pieces. And I know the better than anyone might ever think. Because of their character, I know that instead of being uncomfortable or upset that I do this for a living, it increases their respect for women. They never have, nor do I ever think they will, think of women as objects.

I doubt their friends would ever come across me on the internet. And if they did, their reaction would probably be something like, "So?! Got a problem with that?" just like when anyone starts up with homophobic rants. And it would be probably be followed by, "And what the fuck are you looking at my MOM for, you sick fuck? I don't go looking for naked pics of YOUR mom!"

Nikole
My son has seen me naked countless times as well cause I would always be naked during the summer time when my apartment got so unbearably hot(with air conditioning) plus I really really hate clothing,If I could be naked in public with out getting arrested god I would be naked 24/7! Hell he still comes in on me when I am taking a bath and I really do not mind having someone to talk to in the bath sometimes ( I do not take baths with him anymore he just sits on the edge soaks his feet and talks btw he is 4).Me and my son are the best of friends and now that I have a house that is better conditioned I am naked less and he still visits me when either his father or I am in the bath just to chat (reminds me of me and my mom when I was younger). Anyways I could not have said that any better myself :clap: .

I didn't see it mentioned here, but I did skip a few posts. Most of the really big posters of MFC (and other camsites) material get paid for it through whatever file sharing site they use. I don't know how much it is, but every time someone clicks on the link they post to the file, they get paid. These people travel from forum to forum posting as much as they can each day (within whatever limits the forum imposes) trying to get as many clicks as possible.

It really doesn't have a lot to do with hurting the model, at most they are indifferent. Which isn't to say that doesn't happen. And there are definitely dicks out there, like guys who post a link to a screen cap of a girl, in public chat in her own room.

But I'd say a majority do it for the money.

Perhaps it's cause I'm so dead tired or my brain is just failing, but I recall seeing somewhere a place where users recorded model vids and posted them on some forums. If anyone could message me that link, I wanted to see if my crap got up there. Hoping my watermark is still on it for advertising..lol :think:

LexieBlair said:
Perhaps it's cause I'm so dead tired or my brain is just failing, but I recall seeing somewhere a place where users recorded model vids and posted them on some forums. If anyone could message me that link, I wanted to see if my crap got up there. Hoping my watermark is still on it for advertising..lol :think:
There's a thread in the models only area with an entire collection of sites that do this.

AmberCutie said:
LexieBlair said:
There's a thread in the models only area with an entire collection of sites that do this.

Just saw this happen earlier today... I have no idea what the person is getting out of showing a recorded MFC show on there except maybe website hits, but it was reported and shut down fairly fast.

Attachments

• Fraud.jpg
    Fraud.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 438
Reactions: LexieBlair
I'm not sure if Amber would've wanted that info posted on this area of the forum though, since she said in a previous post that there's info on that in the Models Only section.

That's good they took down the video though

It's fine, I just didn't want a public thread with a cornucopia of links to the sites. Last thing we want to do here is send traffic to them.

Reactions: 1 person
At first hi all.

The thing with these Videos is that they are recorded --- and the Models dont know that is happening.
Really CRazy .. a lot of Girls have a Trojan on they Computers... This thing isn´t easy to find, and the most Antivir and And mailware Software are not able to find it. The guy that/Couple that did this knows what they are Doing.. they can do anything on your PC.. they change the Autostart Virusprogram and so on... It works on cam4.com chatrubate.com and sevral other camsites... the good thing for the Models... they can see us users too... hear us...even if our cam is off. That was not good for me..lol well cant do anything against it know... really embarrassing... the really bad things where as i though i was alone...lol well i was not!! I didn`t donwload the shitty "free tockens" garbage or something from these Informersites.... The only thing that wont happen anymore to me is that my Kid would see it or my family.. My wife and Kid died last year in a car accident, my mom died for 2 weeks, the rest of my family is dead too, i only have a cousin in texas..... thas all..... so the only thing that can happen.. I would lose my Job if they see that. I didn t understand is why the models laughed me out, as i told them that the beeen recorded too.. the stoped it.

hier a little Info i found. might help the infected girls to get it of there PC:
Hello Ricky,
You have been hacked by someone that goes by many names ace123456 & gavros79@gmail.com but DO NOT write him. You have probably already talked to him/her on facebook, IRC, Yahoo, etc. You have probably been infected with a virus called Subseven.
Troj/Subseven Aliases: Troj/Backdoor-G.
Troj/Sub7
Subseven.backdoor
Category Viruses and Spyware
Type Trojan
Sophos.com can tell you how to remove the virus if you can't get it with the scanners I'm giving you.
Prevalence low. Bad viruses usually have a low prevalence because the coder doesn't want to give away his/her work.
The package contains two or three programs. One of the files should be installed on a "server" machine. Once the server program is installed the client can take control over the infected computer. The client is a powerful "remote administration" tool. It has remote controlling abilities such as the ability to edit the server Windows registry file, flip the screen, change the desktop colors, restart Windows, play sounds, send messages, switch off the display, disable keyboard keys, hide the mouse cursor or the task-bar.
The client can also steal passwords and read keyboard keys pressed on the server since the last boot. The third program in the package is a utility that can be used to configure the server program. It is possible to patch the server with any executable so it looks as if a user received a valid file instead of the trojan. The server configuration program also configures the way the server is "installed". To install itself the server can use the Windows registry file.
It can also change the C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI or C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.INI files so that the server runs on starting Windows.
GO HERE:
WWW.MALWAREBYTES.ORG AND DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION. SAVE TO DESKTOP. IT WILL SHOW UP AS MBAM.exe. BEFORE DOING INSTALLATION,turn off system restore and RENAME mbam.exe TO winlogon.exe Bad viruse look for signatures of anti-virus engines and disable them before they have a chance to defend themselves. Then go here and download Cureit! http://www.freedrweb.com/cureit/?lng=en no need to rename this one. then go here http://www.sophos.com/products/free-too ... s-SS-promo (you have to fill out a small form to get it). INSTALL, UPDATE, AND RUN FULL SCANS ON ALL 3. DELETE EVERYTHING THEY CATCH AND REBOOT.turn system restore back on and create new restore point.THEN DOWNLOAD NEW ANTIVIRUS. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY YOU CAN USE AVAST FREE VERSION AND ZONE ALARM FIREWALL FREE. OR YOU CAN SURVIVE FOR MONTHS ON FREE TRIALS OF KASPERSKY, WEBROOT, BITDEFENDER, AVG, AVAST, ETC, ETC. Once you are clean and you have realtime anti-virus downoad Windows Steady State http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/d ... laylang=en It's only available for XP and Vista and only for another month or so, so get quick...it's free, but BE SURE your copy of Windows is Genuine because you will have to pass the Genuine Advantage Test to get it. If you are going to be on sites like Facebook etc., you need to learn how to protect yourself. Once you've completed these tasks disconnect from the internet and do it again. Install realtime antivirus and firewall before going back online/ You can get a new facebook account either by resetting your password or getting a new email account and opening a new FB acct. How did you know that they used the email ace123456 to access your account? I'd be interested to know.
Good luck
If this helps you resolve your problem, please
consider giving me a good rating and a quick
"thanks" or "good job".It will help me as well.

Its a bit more tricky,, because they have a better Sourcecode now... and be carefull with google and co if ya look for software that should get it off, they redirect you .. to the bad sites, an dthen it gets even worse....Do it from a not infected computer.
Sorry that my english is sooooooooooo bad... it will get better.... Live in germany but born in the States....long time ago...lol

Hope you have alot of good nice guys that give the tokens...
I was always polite and tippd if i could, was only annoying when you log in.. they all PM .. know i just changed the privat things and now it wS GREAT. I left alot of money there... about 9000 points i got in that short time, didnt have that much befor i heard my mom shall die... so thx all for the fun.. but still dont understand why those girls are doing this tome.. just want to know where my films are.... I found some on mediafire.... then they Honk saw me do that and removed them... with all the dogger songs... Little Pervert asshole...
Ohh almost forgot-- alot of guys hve this shit too.... i saw a couple of useres ... normaly i only see them in the lounge .. now i now how they look like...hihi
I emaled MFC ... yesterday..hope to hear something soon.

I read the Member software thread.. seems to be normal?? :) And these Vid are not just recorded from the monitor... it gets the stream... dont now how they brook the codes in the stream... but they did..

greets to all.. and the next joke goes on my acount..lol
Dogger

dude, what

Dogger's right in that trojans exist which can let an attacker see what is on your screen and on your webcam and such. Such trojans have been around for over a decade. There's nothing new there. These trojans are pretty easy to find and play with yourself, if you're so interested.

The difficult thing is actually infecting the target machine with the trojan. This is no trivial matter, and so models really don't need to freak out about this. Just make sure you're using Microsoft Security Essentials instead of the cancerous Norton or McAffe, use Firefox or Chrome for web browsing, and keep all your software up to date, and you'll be (probably) fine.

Attachments

• asplode.jpg
    asplode.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 279
Reactions: Dogger2004
OK, i dont wont to panic... lol, It was just funny that my cam was off, and they saw me?? Not all the girls, just those who have captured vids in the WEB. And it is not tht easy to get hat thing off your computer. It change its name , and place so fast.... then it changed the ports, crazy really. I just wanted to infom the girls, because some that i told already where shocked.... Because there ate vids where they think there cam is offline.... But what I like to know if they saw me with the mfc software consul, or with this other thing that software that they cam install. Because not all could see me and hear me..... Well then all ok, just me got the horns on my head now.... lol :crybaby:

Greets--
Dogger

I almost fogot:

Just to be sure
the should all do a portscann, there is a lot of nline scanner that work. I won't post them then i dont know i I still have the shit.

If these ports are open then tell here.

and look in the taskmgr under services or progesses if pnp or peer somthing is running.
RPC services should also not be on..... The remote stuff. And try to google webcam trojan recording... if you get more warz and funny looking websites... you got it on your PC!!
I just read the "models can start from the Browser" thread... ad I now that mfc was ok befor i had this thig on my PC.
Dont forget, its a trojan, that means they can read everything on your Computer, Acount Data, privat things... Send emails in your name.... If you have it change all Passwords... they tryed to hck my acount.... lol but I was faster ....

The thing is, we hve in germany also a Trojan that was build from ower Goverment.... yes this is not a joke, they wanted to use it so they could spy on "suspicions"...
now a Hacker sends this to us all:

“Die offizielle Mitteilung des Bundeskriminalamtes – Ein Vorgang illegaler Aktivitäten wurde erkannt.”
oder auch

“Bundespolizei – Es ist die ungesetzliche Tätigkeit enthüllt! Ein Vorgang illegaler Aktivitäten wurde erkannt.”

Read more: http://blogpirat.de/bundespolizei-oder- ... z1laJ0z500

It says that we have a Trojan on ower Computer, and we must do something... nothing works after you hav ethis kaka... then after you restart the PC, comes a popup that says... Oay 100 € and we(the goverment of germany) lol will fix it... This is the German Goverment Spysoftware names:
Kaspersky: "Backdoor.Win32.R2D2.a"
Avira: "TR/Gruenfink"
Symantec/Norton: "Backdoor.R2D2"

And there is a cam Trojan on the why at the moment... so just want to help.

yeah my head already exploded

Attachments

• nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 233
I think he's saying models were using a trojan to record videos of him and posting them around? Shit, I dunno.

HI all,

no I dont think is was a Model, the thing is , I think some models have the trojan also on the Computers and they dont know it.
the best Program that I found that can find this thing is sypdig. That Program found the Trojan, but I stil have to my PC complete new.

I don know if this ace guy is knewn here?

The only thing I know is that I been filmed since NOvember last year... and that there is some rewritten songs ... now using my NIck as a Gag to me.. the dogger songs.... nobody heard them, or the mac and devin go to highschool... if that one really for me is... well dont think so.. but that what i heard ... lol

lol
greets

Dogger get a JOb go to Highschoo :lol: l Mac...

I'm honestly bewildered. I can't even begin to decipher what that means, or determining whether it has any relevance to this thread.

On topic; Do you girls ever regret having this job on those stricken days where nobody tips, talks, and/or isn't a troll? I seriously wonder how you girls maintain being so measured in environments that could sometimes only be described as chaotic. It honestly takes a lot of confidence and determination, and I admire you girls for it. Damn.

I think he's saying that he got a virus by way of being a male model or his (all my blessings) late wife's being a model. He's saying that it wasn't just shows that were broadcast online that are being published, if I'm not mistaken, he is saying that his cam was remotely accesses and then material published online. Maybe a model can message him one of the resources to remove him from sites, I think there are businesses that do that.

Dogger, you seem sweet and all, but your language barrier is going to prevent your posts from actually helping anything here. It's probably best if you keep your posts simpler and not try and give advice about how to go about identifying viruses and trojans on our computers.

Now, let's get back on topic. :)

hornygods said:
On topic; Do you girls ever regret having this job on those stricken days where nobody tips, talks, and/or isn't a troll? I seriously wonder how you girls maintain being so measured in environments that could sometimes only be described as chaotic. It honestly takes a lot of confidence and determination, and I admire you girls for it. Damn.

I said in another thread that I get kind of pissy when no one talks. Its frustrating, it weighs my patience, and sometimes it just makes me sad. BUT I have had real jobs, I have worked two jobs at a time, I have worked long hours, been underpaid and under compensated. I have been yelled at, threatened, and mistreated by customers.

The difference here is that I have no cap on how much I can work and how much I can make. I set my own hours, I can cuss at idiots, I can sleep in, and when I am stressed I can log off. Right now the money is slow, but this is better than having to drive to a job that I barely make enough money at to cover the gas to get there!

That being said, if MFC doesn't pick up, I might have to work on another cam site, if THAT doesn't work my ass is gon' find a real job :p

hornygods said:

How is that "on topic"? This thread is about privacy on the internet.

bawksy said:
hornygods said:

Lol, it's totally not, but still more enjoyable to read here than dogger's posts. :mrgreen:

bawksy said:
hornygods said:

Given that it's a reality check thread, the horizons are actually broader than what the original post implies - it's not just about the compromise of privacy when assuming the job role of a camgirl. Day to day cam life matters too; it's not all roses that some would suggest. I realise I should have said 'random note of discussion' instead of 'on topic' though, that was my fault (it seemed to be getting seriously derailed at one point, so I tried to go back on topic but I didn't fully understand the direction of the OP. It could be argued either way.)

Random note of discussion; In the hypothetical situation where all tube sites disappeared overnight, what changes do you think would occur? Would it be for the better, or for the worse? An important role of these tube sites tend to be the simple role of advertising, if watermarks are done correctly.

tightlockup said:
Let's meet Bob.

Hi, I'm Bob. (Hi Bob!) I was horny so I went to http://www.fictitiouspornhost.com to rub one out. I see a video of a really hot girl playing with herself - looks like into a webcam! She did things I didn't even knew existed ! Wow - if I wanted to see more of this girl, where would I go ? Hmm, doesn't say in the film or the description :( Oh, but in the comments - the model herself has posted a link (with the referral code) to where she can be found , and even included a flirty invitation for me to join her there! Oh joy of joys, I will now get to meet and interact with this incredible babe of my dreams ! I will click the link, become a member and give her too many tokens! I'm a happy Bob, and the model I saw on http://www.ficticiouspornhost.com is happy because her post led to me having an opportunity to make money.
I think maybe it helps sometimes to look at things from a different perspective.

Since there apparently was a bit of confusion as to the direction of the topic, I went back to read the first few pages and found this old comment that can use amending.... :-D
Sadly I remember well how things were when this was written and rooms were actually more fun [hearing the tip thingy more frequently made smiles and promoted much happier attitudes] ....

"...Nowdays "Bob" [no not me, lol] still finds you via the links or comments posted with your vids. However, he comes here and rambles around as a basic for x weeks or months. Finally he gets tired of being muted and becomes a $20 premium. Bob is now happy. :dance: He can chat and have all the interaction he wants and not spend a dime more unless he really wants to visit the "other side of the curtain" which is largely unnecessary. He has seen and learned how to find all the free public shows with little effort and has no real loyalty here to anyone except his lil buddy in his pants." Thank you Leo.

Reactions: LexieBlair
AmberCutie said:
nzhere said:
Yeah, wtf is going on here?

He's suffering from noob-itis. He is just so happy to be here. While trying too hard to make a good impression and contribute, his thoughts and words get jumbled up. I've seen this happen before... ;)

Reactions: 1 person