AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reality TV

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I've been a fan of lots of Reality shows ever since the original seasons of The Real World. I pretty much don't watch much TV unless it's reality or one of the few dramas that I enjoy.

So I want to get your take on some reality TV, whether it be challenges/game shows or anything else. Here's my list I currently am into (some are off-season or possibly over):

Survivor (watched every season except China)
Big Brother (I really almost applied for last season. True story.)
The Real World (it has really gone downhill in recent years, but theres eye candy and silly drama)
American Idol (seen every season. I'm sick of guys winning, they suck!)
The Apprentice

I also watch all the Little People shows on TLC, as well as 19/18 Kids and Counting and those type shows. I'll go ahead and guess I'm the only one here who does that.

So, any input on any of these shows? (MissScarlett I KNOW you have input about American Idol!) What are your reality TV choices?

Only reality stuff I watch is the real, real stuff. The First 48, Cops, people doing stupid stuff captured on home video, all that stuff.

I have watched Little People, Big World in the past. Also got to meet the mom from the show (don't get me started). She was a guest speaker at one of the universities up here.

I use to love watching "The Amazing Race" besides that I rarely watch any other shows. Matter of fact I rarely watch TV!

if anyone sees this post in another thread. It was an accident.

I have watched the Real World, but not anything after Austin. I just caught "The Little Couple" and I used to watch the "The Little Family (or whatever it is)". RealityTV which used to be CourtTV advertises as "Its not TV its reality" but the only show besides COPS Ive seen on there is Operation Repo and that is 100% fake.

I have caught a whole lot of Flavor of Love, and all of the VH1 shows because my best bud watches them all day long while he grinds away at poker, but Hey Zeus Fn Crisco those VH1 shows are horrible.

Elvine said:
I use to love watching "The Amazing Race" besides that I rarely watch any other shows. Matter of fact I rarely watch TV!

...And by "The amazing race" do you mean "White People"?

Oh shit. I'm the WORST offender of watching reality t.v.

I watch ALL "The Real Housewives of..." shows. I have a special place in my heart for the OC chicks though. America's Next Top Model. Kitchen Nightmares. Millionaire Matchmaker. Biggest Loser. Project Runway. Celebrity Rehab. Tool Academy. Hell's Kitchen. A lot more I can't think of or want to admit to right now.

I've never seen a full episode of American Idol, Survivor, or The Amazing Race though. I feel odd because of that. :lol:

AH yes!

Hell's Kitchen
A lot of the food network competition shows.
America's Next Top Model
Project Runway

I've seen a few episodes of Real Housewives and Millionaire Matchmaker and Biggest Loser.

I see my Zack Galifianakis reference fell flat. I swear I'm not a bigot, people.

Frankie said:
Oh shit. I'm the WORST offender of watching reality t.v.

I watch ALL "The Real Housewives of..." shows. I have a special place in my heart for the OC chicks though. America's Next Top Model. Kitchen Nightmares. Millionaire Matchmaker. Biggest Loser. Project Runway. Celebrity Rehab. Tool Academy. Hell's Kitchen. A lot more I can't think of or want to admit to right now.

I've never seen a full episode of American Idol, Survivor, or The Amazing Race though. I feel odd because of that. :lol:

You should be on the Real Housewives of MFC.
Show them bitches how we do it up in this motha fuckaaaaa

I did watch a bit of Big Brother last season but I had to watch the Big Brother after dark because I'm kind of a night owl.

My favorite "reality show" is the EPIC Steven Seagal show on A&E which might be the best show on TV period:

I basically only watch Gordon Ramsey shows on BBC America. So I guess that makes me a Reality show junkie. F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, etc. All good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.