Hi, I’m having an issue with my account. Whenever I try to enter any room, I get “Access Denied for room You are banned from this room.”
This happened after I joined my friend’s stream. I didn’t write anything or do anything, I just entered the room for a bit and then left. Right after that, I started getting this message in every room.
I haven’t broken any rules and I haven’t received any warnings or notifications, so I’m not sure what happened. Could you please check my account and see if there’s some kind of restriction or an error? I really enjoy being on Chaturbate and want to keep supporting the platform and contributing to its growth and revenue. Really nervous about that situation with my account
nickname : adam21boy
This happened after I joined my friend’s stream. I didn’t write anything or do anything, I just entered the room for a bit and then left. Right after that, I started getting this message in every room.
I haven’t broken any rules and I haven’t received any warnings or notifications, so I’m not sure what happened. Could you please check my account and see if there’s some kind of restriction or an error? I really enjoy being on Chaturbate and want to keep supporting the platform and contributing to its growth and revenue. Really nervous about that situation with my account
nickname : adam21boy
