AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Red Dead Redemption

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2010
Playing with Power
Anyone picking this up? Just got it myself and dear lord its pretty awesome so far. If you dig the gameplay of GTA3-4 I think youll dig this one. Finally I can live my dream of being the High Plains Drifter.

Yep. I will be playing it ASAP.

it looks good, not enough to justify buying it blind, for me at least.

I'll add it to my list at GameFly, so by the time it finally gets to me I'll probably have finished a few of the other games I've got waiting now.

been addicted to this game the last few days. worth a buy. multiplayer is fun when everything isnt invisible. but i think its patched up now. should be fun to get posse's running together. im always game.

the more I see/hear about this game the more I want to get it, but I can't afford to just go out and buy it so I'll probably be stuck waiting for a few months until GameFly sends it over.

I can't drive a pony worth a damn.

AmberCutie said:
I can't drive a pony worth a damn.
I had a suspicion this is what you were referring to in your tweet a couple days ago.

Bought Red Dead Redemption on launch day last week; amazing game, been playing it all week. It's like GTA IV but more fun, more stuff to do, and overall runs, looks and plays better. It's quite simple to take either the good or evil way to play the campaign, and I like that.

Frankie said:
I heard you can assault nuns in this game. I'll be picking it up as soon as possible based on this fact alone.

You can pretty much kill anything, including nuns... if you can find them. Whores also team up with bandits to trick you and rob you, or sometimes they just trick you and try to take your horse. They usually get the lasso-hogtie-train tracks treatment from me when these happen. :twisted:

Bought it launch day, played the living piss out of it, beat it. It is now my game of the year, beating out God of War III.

This is one of the best games I've played in the last 5 years, easily.

So I've roped myself a horse thief in Mexico when I notice, hey, a cliff. I ride hard towards it and my horse stops short, as usual. The guy swings around and is now hanging over the edge on my rope. Do I let him fall? Sure. I also dead eye a throwing knife into his face on the way down.

I am beginning to think I shall relish my "bad" playthrough, throwing dynamite at nuns and whatnot.

geekstick said:
On a different message board, there's a thread about this game and someone posted this

Someone needs to learn how to use a video capture card. But other than that LOL. Makes me want to play the game more. But there is some small part of my brain telling me I should be offended. I'm not. But somehow I think I should be.

Yeah you can also lasso the nun and lay her on the train tracks and watch her get run over. And get an achievement for it. I did this with a hooker I picked up. but it didn't give me the achievement. :(

Yes indeed I agree this is a great game. Hours of fun just putting on the black bandana and shooting up towns :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.