AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Redditor wondering about cam girl reputation management

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
Just cross posting to bring to everyone's attention. I know there is some paid service that says they handle takedowns and stuff, but I have no experience with it and can't remember it's name right now.

Original text:

I made the stupid decision of being a cam girl and now I'm dealing with the consequences of having videos/images of me on the internet. I'm trying my best to remove the content by sending DMCAs which I'm having some success with, but I know I will never get rid of all of it.

So I want to flood the SERP of my cam girl handle with results other than the sexy stuff. I'm thinking of creating Facebook, Insta, YouTube, Google+ etc. profiles with the cam girl handle and populating them with unrelated videos and images.

Is this a good plan? What would be the best content to fill these profiles with? I'd want it to seem random and uninteresting so people who search my cam girl handle would be confused but not curious enough to look into it further. I'd also probably want tag images with the cam site name i used and words like 'sex', 'cam girl', 'naked' etc.

FYI Googling my real name doesn't show results for my cam girl stuff (thankfully!) but I probably want to watch that carefully too.

Another shadow of a reminder that the internet is forever. Poor girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.