AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Same name, different model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floater77

Banhammered
Nov 23, 2023
There was a model named Ketty, Look_my_passion, on Chaturbate. I didn't go to the site for a while and when I went back the Look_my_passion handle was a different girl, actually two girls.
I asked where Ketty was and one said she was hospitalized with pneumonia. Even if that was true (I'm sure it isn't) it's pretty cold blooded of the studio to have these girls camming under her handle.
I'm not shocked by a studio being cold blooded, but I do wonder what happened to Ketty. Anyone know?
Thanks

Solution
I've seen accounts with different models at different times, but this model is no longer there. Why not give these models a unique name other than using the original models account and followers?
Studios own the account and can do whatever they please with it. If it makes financial sense for them to reuse a name/account due to popularity or follower count, they will.

It happenened on MFC over a decade ago with the absolute top model on the site when she went independent as well. (Goldenlady in case anyone remembers)
Um weird syntax error there, brain. 🤪

I don't think* anyone...

Upvote 0
Errm ok. There's actually a model I see on CB who is a completely different person at night. Same account but an entirely different person. Doesn't even match the photos in the profile. Reverts back to the original girl for the day shift. Who cares? Other than Chaturbate I mean.

Upvote 0
I've seen accounts with different models at different times, but this model is no longer there. Why not give these models a unique name other than using the original models account and followers?

Upvote 0
Errm ok. There's actually a model I see on CB who is a completely different person at night. Same account but an entirely different person. Doesn't even match the photos in the profile. Reverts back to the original girl for the day shift. Who cares? Other than Chaturbate I mean.
That was a polite reply.

Upvote 0
Studios own the account and can do whatever they please with it. If it makes financial sense for them to reuse a name/account due to popularity or follower count, they will.

It happenened on MFC over a decade ago with the absolute top model on the site when she went independent as well. (Goldenlady in case anyone remembers)

Reactions: Floater77
Upvote 0
Solution
Because none of us know her or are in the habit of helping random strangers track down models who are no longer broadcasting.
Yeah, this.

The help we're providing is only that the situation is normal, not to help you figure out personal dealings of the specific model you're looking for.

Upvote 0
And I quote "I do wonder what happened to ketty"
You don't know when to stop. I was just curious if she announced that she was going on to something else or announced that she wouldn't be back.
I think you might be a bit jaded and think that anyone who is curious or concerned is a creep. Don't project your stuff on me just because I asked.
My main question was about how the studio operates.

Upvote 0
When I asked if anyone knew what happened with the model in question, I was curious if she gave any indication that she was leaving or perhaps hinted that she might not return, or perhaps had a bad experience with her last show. That's the only reason I was asking.
I've always been extremely kind to models without exception.
I come here and get treated like I'm stalking her.
Deactivate my account, Amber.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.