AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Referral Train $$$

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinKervz

Cam Model
Mar 9, 2011
Florida
kervyfans.com
Twitter Username
@KristinKervz
Tumblr Username
KristinKervz
Streamate Username
KristinKervz
Chaturbate Username
KristinKervz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/466735/Kristin-Kervz/
Let's help each other out :)
As you may know, some of us are trying to get more models AND members to sign up for AlertPay. It's free, safe, secure, discreet and adult work friendly.
Each time someone signs up by clicking on your referral link, you earn money from it!

So.... we should all post our referral links ;)

Anyone who wants to sign up for AlertPay should browse through the replies on this topic and choose a well deserving hard working cam girl to sign up through :dance:

Although I will appreciate anyone who signs up through me, please first keep the other girls in mind, don't just pick my link because it was first. I wanna be fair LoL

My referral link: https://www.alertpay.com/?ZJAprSexGPP4tw0r1pG5OQ==

Thank you sexy freaks!

amberdawnnude said:
actually they just turned me down said not taking any more adult business

Wtf? I'm business verified as a cam model... just got verified today. I'd ask questions, find out what their problem is lol

says i need to know your email address doesnt have any record of you or do you have a website, im still being denied

well anyone that can give me info id appreciate it but i dont want to cause problems for anyone else either, did you sign up as a business and have your site review or just to accept [payments no button?

You need to sign up as a business acct. Choose "sole proprietorship." They will not ask for any other info and you can use your model name as a business name.

You only need to be approved as an adult business if you plan on using their copy/paste "buttons" on your adult website.

If you just plan on using them for skype transactions then you will be set. :thumbleft:

Lydia_Deetz said:
You need to sign up as a business acct. Choose "sole proprietorship." They will not ask for any other info and you can use your model name as a business name.

You only need to be approved as an adult business if you plan on using their copy/paste "buttons" on your adult website.

If you just plan on using them for skype transactions then you will be set. :thumbleft:

What she said.

I didn't AP had a referral program, I would have signed up following a link if I had known :(

oh ok thank you but i did want to have the buttons on my site to sell stuff oh well, just heard ccbill is finally offering a way to do it !

Status
Not open for further replies.