AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding members who can't currently tip...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard some models while randomly flipping through them when none of my regular models are on who have said some things that appoximately equalled that... the most blatant of which was basically that people who talk and don't tip were going to start getting banned. Don't even remember who it was at this point though.

I feel bad mostly if I am hanging out in a channel where I've never tipped or have barely tipped. Otherwise I am good as long as 1. The model is not having to remind people that tips are cool (that inate desire to fix things), 2. There's nothing happening that would allow me to display my vanity (White boards and poster boards, the banes of my wallet), and 3. None of my favorites are pushing for the top and need to make up ground. I've almost gotten myself in trouble by misscalculating how much I could spare a couple times now due to that 3rd one. ><

All 3 of Mirra's points, though an addendum to the first: The model isn't saying that she'd like to see people who haven't been tipping tip something.

Always makes me feel bad.

I feel bad for models that have rooms with no active conversations going.... Even worse when they don't have music either.

As for white knighting in rooms, this will really depend on the model and how she runs her room. Its nice when the model just takes care of it, without making a big fuss and bans. Sometimes its funny when a model goes off on a guy, but most times it just takes away........ Too often though models like to comment back to these guys and just feed them, its a part of mfc that won't go away anytime soon....
You'll always get trolls that wait for a model to go private or away to comment and then leave when she comes back.

I wish MFC would make it easier for models to ban members. They should be able to manually enter members names and ban them that way, without having to click on their name, or have the member in the room. Also have an option to upload a text file or comma separated file so models could make a list of known trolls and update it.

NinjaPerv said:
I wish MFC would make it easier for models to ban members. They should be able to manually enter members names and ban them that way, without having to click on their name, or have the member in the room. Also have an option to upload a text file or comma separated file so models could make a list of known trolls and update it.

The first one is already there. The list though, that would be awesome. At the moment, we have to put their names in one at a time.

LadyLuna said:
The first one is already there. The list though, that would be awesome. At the moment, we have to put their names in one at a time.

:think: Really?

So when guys are jumping in posting and leaving you can just type in their name and ban them that way?
No need to click on their name?

It would be nice if MFC do stuff like tipping, and in the case of models, banning, from the chat interface.

Sort of like so:
/tip <amount> <anon> <message>
Do you want to tip ZOMGHAWTSTUFF 25 tokens with the message u rly r hawt stuff zomg lawl anonymously?
/confirm

Sevrin said:
It would be nice if MFC do stuff like tipping, and in the case of models, banning, from the chat interface.

Sort of like so:
/tip <amount> <anon> <message>
Do you want to tip ZOMGHAWTSTUFF 25 tokens with the message u rly r hawt stuff zomg lawl anonymously?
/confirm

I totally remember being a newb model and going

/kick member
"command not recognized? What? HOW DO I KICK THEM!?!"

:p

So, being that my girl is a cam model, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me to go spend all of the money she just made on tips to other girls. I still buy tokens, but I pretty much save them to join group shows or spy on privates. I love watching you girls, but sometimes feel bad for not joining in with the tipping, so I usually just stay quiet and out of the way. The girls I tend to watch are the ones who usually have a shit-ton of premiums in their rooms anyways, so the conversation is usually in full force.

xander77 said:
my tokens... is for tips or private... and when tip. for play blackjack or other things...
but i see in topic some models " if no rich dont enter in my room"... this is rude in my opinion..

I think I know which model that is from... She's still one of the top girls though.

I know that I hate it when I can't afford to buy tokens because I hate feeling like I'm being a freeloader. That's especially true right now because there's a couple of models who frequent these forums who I would like to check out. But I don't feel comfortable doing that if I'm broke.

Aye. After an enthusiastic beginning, I've mostly restricted myself to visiting the models I've gotten to know and like already. I'm more than happy to tip my favourites when I can while hanging out in their rooms to chat, and would rather save my tokens for them. If they're not online, I'll more often than not just log off and troll forums or watch TV these days.

I'm getting more and more that way, Sevrin, and it makes me a little sad because I am pretty sure there are some cool models right here on these forums who I'd enjoy hanging out with if I gave it a shot but I just don't do it. I hate going to new rooms. I always have to sit back for a few minutes and observe the dynamic in the room before I feel comfortable participating and sometimes I never really get that easy feeling that I'm looking for. I tried really hard to feel out a couple rooms because the model was insanely entertaining and seemed like a lot of fun, but I just couldn't get myself into a state of being able to jump into the conversation.

Yeah... I know. You guys who have spent some time in Amber's channel while I am there are having a hard time believing me right now. :p

Nah I understand completely, Mirra. It's even worse for me, cause I'd spend weeks lurking in a models room before ever really participating in the conversation. Asha had actually given me a bit of a hard time when I was still in my lurker phase. One of the first times I ever watched her she was doing a countdown for a show, and at some point I started to feel like a freeloader after either she or someone else said something. So I tipped some amount of tokens to make myself feel better. But I went back to lurker mode. She didn't seem to like that, cause when I'd be in her room, she'd start saying names of people (That she recognized?) but weren't saying anything. And then I don't like being called out, so I threatened to do my lurking as a guest. She stopped doing it after that, lol.

Anyway, the point is that I generally find it difficult to get involved in a model's room unless I know them/the people in the room well enough. It's like starting conversations with people you don't know. Hell, IRL I have trouble starting conversations with people I DO know.

You never saw me when I first started going to Amber or Asha's rooms. Mostly cause there was nothing to see. For months I never said anything in Amber's room (Though I wasn't around very much anyway) and only talked to her in PM (Or in privates). With Asha, I probably spent at least 3 weeks... Probably more lurking before I felt comfortable saying anything.

Now, I consider both of them good friends so I don't have any issue.

But IRL, I'm really not social at all. Like, I have some friends, but... Well, long story is long and inappropriate for this thread.

i will speak in any room, i am nice and if they don't care what i have to say i just move on. i used to like going to new models a lot more, helping them explaining how to do this and that, it is a little boring now and i have rules now.

I've met a lot of friends only on very slow days. I guess that helps guys like you step up; because there's no crowd to worry about. Just the model and whoever speaks up first.

I dunno. I'm usually pretty quiet in a model's room lately. I feel more of a bother because the model usually knows one of the two names I go under, and it seems a lot of people have added me to their friend's list so they always know when I'm on and what name I'm using.

So lately if I have only one or two things to say, I just say it in the tip comment. Otherwise I change my name and blend in a bit to say hi to the model.

I am really bad at starting conversation. If I see a name I know, I say "hi" and get a big smile and all. If they have something to contribute, they do. If not, I generally leave them well enough alone after the polite "Hi, how are you" 's are over.

Unless it's dead in my room. Then I might go on with "what have you been up to?"

@Ninja actually when I was doing the name readings it was just to say hi in general. I do it from time to time, sometimes more frequently than others.

Anywayz yea I've learned that most of the guys in my room have monthly token limits, etc, they aren't the rich folks that other girls have, and I actually think that's awesome. I get a lot of people with interesting stories, plenty of good conversation, and if they decide to tip me it's a bonus. I really hate models who think that they deserve tips just for being there when in all actuality our jobs are about entertaining these guys, not demanding money out of them (though there are plenty of guys who like that). Assholes get kicked to the curb for disrespect, but if a guy in my room isn't tipping, but has otherwise been adding to conversation, I'm not going to get pissy and demand that they give me money or get out o.0 And I don't mind people who don't talk in my room, sometimes months down the road they finally speak up and it's really cool because you know that person has been there for months and "knows" you so they are really sweet.

Ok that's my 2 cents.

Actually it weirds me out sometimes.

...like those dudes that sit there for a month, then all of a sudden they're spouting out every detail of you. I mean, do you Want us to think you're some Creepy Stalker?

It's weird when a stranger knows you better than he's let you know him.

AshaSnow said:
@Ninja actually when I was doing the name readings it was just to say hi in general. I do it from time to time, sometimes more frequently than others.
I know. But the rest is still true. I felt like I was being called out. And I dun like that. I'm a ninja, remember?

Whenever I see the various Ninjas of MFC, I wonder what would a Ninja Hippopotamus look like?

AmberCutie said:
Non tippers are always welcome in my room so long as they aren't:
1)Distracting (members can be attention whores too, my banhammer falls on them after not too long)
2)Begging/demanding/whining about what I am or am not doing
3)Shit-talking my other regulars (who may or may not be tipping as well)

100% agree with this :)

jebbaz said:
Whenever I see the various Ninjas of MFC, I wonder what would a Ninja Hippopotamus look like?
ninja_hippo.jpg

NinjaHippoCard1_3.jpg

Hippos are dangerous, they kill a lot of people every year. A Ninja-Hippo is really dangerous

AshaSnow said:
which is why I thought you very silly *nod nod*
Well, I think you were correct in thinking I'm silly, but I didn't think many people liked to be called out in general. So I'm not sure why that particular thing made you think I was silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.