AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationship with a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the salty stink in here is real. No, no one was helping. They were mocking. And yes im sorry to burst your bubble people but the story is full truth :eek::eek::eek:

You guys really made me chuckle over the comments and thanks for the laugh and interactions. And the suck a dik thig really wasnt to be taken seriously.

Until a few months later. Hasta luego :p:p:p

• Funny!
Reactions: Mel1
I just want to iterate my negative comments are aimed towards the negative people in here and I know there are guys helping so really thanks for that.. I dont mean to offend anyone because theres some great people. Thanks again for reading and commenting all of you. This posting really is purely just documenting my experiences somewhere on the internet. Thanks!

not an internet lie lol

Attachments

• Inked20211224_182120_LI.jpg
    Inked20211224_182120_LI.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 61
  • Inked20210918_041853_LI.jpg
    Inked20210918_041853_LI.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 60
  • InkedIMG-20220113-WA0004_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG-20220113-WA0004_LI.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60
After over 50 years on the planet, I'm sorta pleased with myself over never having been this smug when getting a new girlfriend.

Good luck @dkd444555333 !
Its so very hard not to be smug after reading all the salty comments on here. I will literally douse you al in smugness mmmmmm pffffffffffff mmmmmmmmm i love licking all your salty tears nom nom nom mmmmmmmmmmm. and besides a lot of people asked for it.

seriously though.. truly im not smug its just how you interpret my writing and your own perception. sorry to misguide you. and thanks for the good luck! i realy did not want to post any pics but i thought why not show them it wasnt a lie. furthermore after the first post i didnt want to come back for a follow up either... im a very humble man in person, my writing is very bad and im not a poet. its always misinterpreted

Last edited:
After over 50 years on the planet, I'm sorta pleased with myself over never having been this smug when getting a new girlfriend.

Hey now, if you spent over 30 years single and finally got your first girlfriend after spending a ton of money, stalking her and moving to a new country, you'd be smug on the internet, too!

Its so very hard not to be smug after reading all the salty comments on here. I will literally douse you al in smugness mmmmmm pffffffffffff mmmmmmmmm i love licking all your salty tears nom nom nom mmmmmmmmmmm

No one is being salty. Your story is ridiculous and incredibly hard to believe. Plus, we've heard a thousand reiterations of the "I'm in love with a cam model" spiel, so yeah, we poke fun.

But let's say everything you have said here is true. Neither of you seem mentally stable. You went into great detail about her mental issues and being hospitalized. And, getting a tattoo for someone you've only known a few months and never met in person is bonkers. On your side, you literally stalked her after a week of not hearing from her when she decided to quit camming. Plus, your responses here doesn't really sound like something a totally stable 30-something year old man would say. Nothing about your posts read "romance". It reads of instability.

Anyway, if it's all true, I truly hope it works out well and doesn't end with one of you stabbing the other one.

Hey now, if you spent over 30 years single and finally got your first girlfriend after spending a ton of money, stalking her and moving to a new country, you'd be smug on the internet, too!

No one is being salty. Your story is ridiculous and incredibly hard to believe. Plus, we've heard a thousand reiterations of the "I'm in love with a cam model" spiel, so yeah, we poke fun.

But let's say everything you have said here is true. Neither of you seem mentally stable. You went into great detail about her mental issues and being hospitalized. And, getting a tattoo for someone you've only known a few months and never met in person is bonkers. On your side, you literally stalked her after a week of not hearing from her when she decided to quit camming. Plus, your responses here doesn't really sound like something a totally stable 30-something year old man would say. Nothing about your posts read "romance". It reads of instability.

Anyway, if it's all true, I truly hope it works out well and doesn't end with one of you stabbing the other one.
ummmm, ok. chill out, im really not talking seriously, my humor is dark and filled with sarcasm. ok now ill talk seriously. stalking? if it wasnt for me looking for her she would be homeless on the street with absolutely nothing. she did not quit camming.. the girl went missing... and ended up in hspital... with no one to support her. and yes so many salty people here including you. and in regards to 'mentally unstable'... im an engineer and software developer, i travel all over the world for my work and uphold many working relationships on behalf of a world class company, i have done so for many years. sorry to ruin your psycho analysis. trust me everything is true. and we got tatoos after we met and they are random things that have a deeper meaning other than just 'oh lets get tatoos of something stupid because we love each other'. thanks for your input though. missed by a long shot but good try

im an engineer and software developer, i travel all over the world for my work and uphold many working relationships on behalf of a world class company
Defining your person in terms of who hired you is pretty weak.
Anyway, hope your code and documentation holds a better standard than your writing style here.

Peace, out.

ummmm, ok. chill out, im really not talking seriously, my humor is dark and filled with sarcasm. ok now ill talk seriously. stalking? if it wasnt for me looking for her she would be homeless on the street with absolutely nothing. she did not quit camming.. the girl went missing... and ended up in hspital... with no one to support her. and yes so many salty people here including you. and in regards to 'mentally unstable'... im an engineer and software developer, i travel all over the world for my work and uphold many working relationships on behalf of a world class company, i have done so for many years. sorry to ruin your psycho analysis. trust me everything is true. and we got tatoos after we met and they are random things that have a deeper meaning other than just 'oh lets get tatoos of something stupid because we love each other'. thanks for your input though. missed by a long shot but good try

You obviously don't understand what psychoanalysis is. Or the term salty, for that matter.

Normal, sane people don't hire a private detective to find someone in another country that they have never met in person because they went a week without talking to them. It doesn't matter whether or not there was a good outcome, that's still creepy and obsessive behavior.

And, you said earlier that she got a tattoo of your birth year before you two met. That is also not normal, sane behavior.

It doesn't take a trained mental health professional to realize that. It's just common sense. If someone in my life came to me and told me someone in their life was acting like either of you have, I would tell them to run, not walk, in the opposite direction. You were the one who decided to post your story on the internet. You have to expect feedback and not get so upset when random internet people give you their opinion.

You obviously don't understand what psychoanalysis is. Or the term salty, for that matter.

Normal, sane people don't hire a private detective to find someone in another country that they have never met in person because they went a week without talking to them. It doesn't matter whether or not there was a good outcome, that's still creepy and obsessive behavior.

And, you said earlier that she got a tattoo of your birth year before you two met. That is also not normal, sane behavior.

It doesn't take a trained mental health professional to realize that. It's just common sense. If someone in my life came to me and told me someone in their life was acting like either of you have, I would tell them to run, not walk, in the opposite direction. You were the one who decided to post your story on the internet. You have to expect feedback and not get so upset when random internet people give you their opinion.

lol ok, the fact is here is i was right and you are wrong. doesnt matter how you try to dress it up with your analysis. im not upset, i said in my first post feel free to comment whatever. just replying the way i do, i have freedom to reply to any comment i want and say whatever i want just as anyone in here. it wasnt a week of flat out not talking.. she didnt just ghost me, the girl clearly was not well and i saw that, and i knew it was different, and took the initiative to find her and help her. where as someone like you would walk away. we are different breeds unfortunately im sorry that no one would do that for you.

Maybe one pic is with her and one is with her wife? lol
(this is a joking reference to a comment I made way back in this thread).

Doesn't matter where a person goes be it from online to the area you live.
The same manipulative scum always pop up looking to create a fight. Is it just desperation for any sort of attention? And why do people give in and respond to them?

Hey so, a lot has happened since I posted this, ill try to be brief.

After my last post we lost contact, she had a bad psychosis episode and went offline, deleted all her messaging apps and threw her phone in the bin. She still worked a little and we talked when she was at work, she forgot I was coming to see her. After these little interactions she stopped going to work and that was it. After a week or so I got really worried about her so I hired a private detective in Colombia to look for her. After going through the very little info she gave me we managed to find where she worked and got a number of her friend. It turns out she spent 2 weeks in hospital and was released that day. And yes I helped her with anything she needed, new phone, clothes, money. (I did this without expecting anything back, I thought this was the end of our relationship)

Still kept my flight and accommodation open. We started talking properly again and it turns out nothing had changed between us.

Im now in Colombia and been here since September. We are living together and its very good, we are planning to get married next year. I havent been robed, kidnapped, scammed or whatever else you think happens to gringos in Colombia, actually its a really cool place to live. Spent a lot of time on the north coast on the beach and mostly people are very nice. As long as you dont stick out like a sore thumb then youre fine. Make sure you keep phone in pocket and dont flash cash.

As of this moment we are planning to go back to my home country for a bit, build some funds and then travel to somewhere else.

After spending time with her I realise everything was REAL. Shes not fake, she is actually very sweet, kind, considerate and very loyal. There was never any scam and everything was genuine.

All of you red flaggers and doubters can all go eat a dik, and to whoever reads this in the same situation, learn to trust your instinct.

And yes we got tattoos.
🤣

Its so very hard not to be smug after reading all the salty comments on here. I will literally douse you al in smugness mmmmmm pffffffffffff mmmmmmmmm i love licking all your salty tears nom nom nom mmmmmmmmmmm. and besides a lot of people asked for it.

MAN, SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE. Stop using the word "literally" where it makes no damn sense. #petpeeve

Season 2 Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.