AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

REMOVE ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
Hello guy,
Wanted to ask, In Chaturbate with the new verification system, there's an option to remove a verified account. Once removed can i go ahead and open a completely new account? coz i have a feeling my accounts are dormant

Hello guy,
Wanted to ask, In Chaturbate with the new verification system, there's an option to remove a verified account. Once removed can i go ahead and open a completely new account? coz i have a feeling my accounts are dormant
I have the same feeling... But reading how many bans are because of verification, i would be scared to do it again. My verification was without problem, but now i have different phone, different camera in phone, i wouldnt take a risk haha

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.