AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Renting-Australia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2017
Australia
Streamate Username
Romie
Hi,
I'm very new to being a cam model,
but I love it,
I'm from Australia and am about to try and find a new place to rent, I need proof of income, I don't know how to prove this. Has anyone gone through this?
thank you. x

Hi,
I'm very new to being a cam model,
but I love it,
I'm from Australia and am about to try and find a new place to rent, I need proof of income, I don't know how to prove this. Has anyone gone through this?
thank you. x

Could you show your bank statements representing the transferred funds and say that you're a private contractor/consultant?

Could you show your bank statements representing the transferred funds and say that you're a private contractor/consultant?

That's what I ended up doing for my place I'm currently in.

The other option if your real estate is more strict is to find an accountant to look over your income and write a letter confirming that you do in fact have money coming in.

Bank statements are about all you can do. An accountant is going to ask you how you are reporting your income to the ATO.
If you do report to the ATO eventually, you can use your tax assessment letters like any other small business owner.
You will need combination of a relaxed real estate and a lot of luck.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Tristyn
Wanted to add that I have gone through this. I provided bank statements, but it didnt really satisfy them. Im on a lease with my partner and it was his payslips that was the official proof of income documentation.

Not really helpful now, and this is a bit of a deeper discussion that leads to things like taxes etc, but...something to do before running into this problem is to incorporate. It will cost ~$100 online in most countries, then open a bank account under the company name and direct all funds through that. You then pay yourself a salary out of your company. This gives the added benefit of if you ARE paying taxes chances are you can write a fair bit more off against the company than you currently are. IE depending where you live you will probably be able to get a deduction on your internet, a portion of your rent (home office), computer/camera/lighting equipment etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.