AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reporting Rule-Breakers to MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What forbidden things are you likely to report if you see a model doing them? Select all that apply.

• Men on camera

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • Sexual relations with men, even off-camera.

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Unauthorized persons (persons for whom MFC does not have proper name and ID on file.)

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Bestiality, or animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context.

Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Urination, defecation, "going to the bathroom", enema play, vomiting.

Votes: 50 45.5%
  • Breastfeeding or lactation.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Menstrual bleeding.

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Sleeping, "passing out".

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Penetration of the vagina or anus with items not meant for sexual stimulation (e.g. bottles, basebal

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Use of illegal drugs (excluding marijuana)

Votes: 32 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
All the bestiality talk made me curious as to where it's legal... kinda shocked to see it's legal in so many places including certain states in the USA. Not sure if bestiality is the same as zoophilia or if there's some distinction, but either way I don't agree with any of it being legal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosexuali ... ional_laws

I find it interesting homosexuality is illegal in most states but having sex wit ha horse is not??lol our society is funny .... anyhow as far as what I would report I think I would sound like a broken record: things that would cause harm to themselves or others, def kids on cam or nearby and animal abuse(beastiality--spelling?)

I find I am generally agreeing with southsamurai.

Female dog always report, male dog is a bit of a grey area. If the dog is being encouraged to or being forced in any way always report (bending over doesn't count as encouragement). Otherwise if it is on the dogs own accord, in public chat probably report if the model allows it to continue (not going to report if it just happens and she tries stopping the dog), and for private chat, again on dogs own accord not going to report. Personally I find the concept disgusting, but there are worse things being done to animals which are more accepted.

Personally there are much worse things that models do that cause damage which seem to be more accepted. Take the delivery guy, they never consented and there will be that one idiot to screen caps it and it is all over the internet.

With all that said under 18 people on cam = instant report

Bocefish said:
All the bestiality talk made me curious as to where it's legal... kinda shocked to see it's legal in so many places including certain states in the USA. Not sure if bestiality is the same as zoophilia or if there's some distinction, but either way I don't agree with any of it being legal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosexuali ... ional_laws

And age of consent in Spain and Japan is 13 years old and most of the world is at or lower than 15 - 16 years old including most developed nations, but in America most people consider pedophilia 17 and under. No one has to agree with it, but it's just how it is and those countries don't believe it to be morally wrong.

Zoophilia and bestiality are different in the same way that pedophilia and child molestation are different--someone who is a pedophile or zoophile(?) are sexually or romantically attracted to pre-pubescent children or animals, but until they actually act on those urges they are not considered a child molester or someone who has participated in bestiality.

VeronicaChaos said:
I'm actually pretty surprised that so many people checked menstruation. Don't you guys know that women find nothing sexier than a man who's comfortable with lady blood?

I will never understand the male stigma against vagina blood. It hurts us women way more than it hurts you, trust me.
I wonder about that. People even have problems with the unopened tampon. I found and unopened tampon before and there was a security guard sitting at the desk. There was no customer service, so I wanted to turn it in for lost and found. I said THINK FAST and tossed it at him. He just shook his head as he just threw it away.

Reactions: LadyLuna
VeronicaChaos said:
I'm actually pretty surprised that so many people checked menstruation. Don't you guys know that women find nothing sexier than a man who's comfortable with lady blood?

I think there's a world of difference between my woman's lady blood when she's horny and seeing other womens on a cam site. Double standard? Perhaps, but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. I certainly wouldn't report it though. It happens, it's natural and can't be foreseen if it happens in the middle of a show.

VeronicaChaos said:

hate to say it, but IRL mainstream relationships/hookups/etc., I've had the vast majority of women find me strange [go figure] for not having a problem with it... Some of them are actually grossed out by the thought of me getting "dirty" with 'flo'. Very few want to have sex 'during,' and most that did, required it be on the last day or 2.... just to add, I don't date 'sexually conservative' women ... :dontknow:

SoTxBob said:
VeronicaChaos said:

hate to say it, but IRL mainstream relationships/hookups/etc., I've had the vast majority of women find me strange [go figure] for not having a problem with it... Some of them are actually grossed out by the thought of me getting "dirty" with 'flo'. Very few want to have sex 'during,' and most that did, required it be on the last day or 2.... just to add, I don't date 'sexually conservative' women ... :dontknow:

The surprise could just be because so many men aren't. My brother threw a hissy fit when he came across one of my unused, unopened pads in the bathroom at a hotel. Of course, he was a teenager at the time... But still, the way most of the males in my life had acted and reacted to it, I was surprised the first time I found a guy it didn't bother.

The lack of desire, could be any number of reasons.
1. cramps. Most of the time, when I'm crampy, it's not really apparent, but if I do anything to orgasm HOLY FUCK IT HURTS.
2. the mess. I don't want my sheets to get stained. Or clothes. Or anything else.
3. the myths. Many people think that having sex while on your period is a good way to instigate endometriosis. In fact, many health professionals recommend that women never have their feet over their head while bleeding for this reason.
4. some women faint at the sight of blood. My mother is one of those.
5. some women think that having sex while they're bleeding could lead to an UTI.

There could also be an ick factor. I have one of those, even without the cramps. Sometimes my blood comes out clotty, and it's just disgusting.

LadyLuna said:
SoTxBob said:
VeronicaChaos said:

Two reasons I don't have sex on my period include:

1)pain/cramps and feeling ugly.

2)I really find that sex on my period icks me out. Maybe society has conditioned me this way. I don't know. I don't want to experience it in a sexual way... whether or not the guy I'm with is into it or OK with it. Because I'm in a D/s TPE relationship, if he pushed it, I would obey.. but it would be a stretch for me.

I however, will not judge or shame anyone thats into it. I get that its natural.

Evvie said:
SweetSaffron said:
Whether I would report/care about menstrual blood would really depend on the context. If the model happens to get her period during a show, or just has a leak - that's an understandable mistake, and doesn't really warrant a report. If, on the other hand, she's doing a show focused on the blood, it may get reported, especially if there is another person involved. It's less an "ew, gross, blood" thing, and more of a hygiene/safety thing.

I would see defecation/vomit shows the same way, especially vomit, as forcing yourself to throw up is actually bad for your body, and can deteriorate the lining of your esophagus, your tooth enamel, etc. Forced/repeated defecation can also have health risks, especially if laxatives are used. I can't think of any at the moment, and I'm too lazy to look them up, but I think there may be heart issues involved.

Penetration with items not meant for it - Would depend on the safety of the item used. Some items can be dangerous, like glass bottles, whereas others, like bananas, are just silly.
This is interesting! What I am seeing here is that you choose to report things if you think the model is doing something which may risk her own safety (for example, vomiting during a blowjob show may cause physiological damage). However, would you think that people have their own right to make these choices? If I penetrate with a glass bottle on cam (which I've done before), I feel like you are saying you may report me because my safety is at risk. But as an adult, I have already judged the risks and decided to carry on anyway. Would you say that in these kinds of situations, your judgment as the viewer trumps the model's judgment about what to do with her own body? Just carrying on this line of thinking, would you consider other unhealthy/hazardous activities to be good to report, such as smoking or excessive drinking?

I am also not familiar with the inherent risks involved with menstrual blood. Is there anything that makes it more of a hygiene issue than normal blood? I don't think I know why specifically menstrual blood would be considered a safety risk to the model herself, or why it would be any more damaging to another person than, say, female exaculate.
Menstrual slough off is not technically blood. We say it is because it looks like it. It has some of the qualities of blood but not really, it is the inner lining of the uterus that needs to come off. So I really don't know what the stigma is except for the stigma that is "looks like blood, must be blood"
I knew that "period" was not blood from a young age i think that is that first question I asked in 4th grade health class. "is it real blood?" teacher said yes and no. I view it from this point of view in order to keep myself from thinking I bleed every month (a rough mentality to live with while dealing with the symptoms) , if something is more than 51% of something else the larger part takes over.

Wikipedia sources state

Menstrual fluid in fact contains some blood, as well as cervical mucus, vaginal secretions, and endometrial tissue.

isnt the menstruum what towels are for? throw one down, go to town and chuck it in the washer after. no biggie. if that isnt enough they make these wonderful pads that are meant for urinary incontinence that are super thin, plastic backed and highly absorbent. you can usually pick up a pack of 20 or so for less than 5 bucks at your friendly neighborhood pharmacy or medical supply store.

as to the "ick" factor i dont get it either. maybe its because i was raised with knowledge of the human biology early on and no one in my family was a douche about it (pun semi intended there). i can remember my sister at about i dunno 11 or 12ish waiting for me one weekend during the summer (well waiting on whoever woke up first, which was usually me) and just all smiles and pride that she had started her menses. being a young jerk who wasnt awake yet, my response was "so?" and a shrug (which i apologized for years later) i wasnt by any means all happy and jumping up and down, but it was just part of life for my family, not some dirty secret.

of course i also had to deal with knowing looks when i would refuse to stand up in the mornings until my mom left the room lol so i guess theres a downside to knowledge and openness.

my aunt had her last child when i was about 10 or so and she breastfed at will wherever she happened to be in any of the family houses. i was a bit surprised i guess the first time she just popped her shirt open and fed the little bugger just because while i had been told that was what boobies were for i hadnt quite connected it with the reality of it by someone i knew.

i dunno, it just seems to me that natural things that come from our bodies arent a big deal in and of themselves. even poop doesnt bother me the way it does most people (outside of scheiza weirdness) i wiped butts for the better part of 20 years so the standard reaction to that substance got worn out pretty quick.

How about none of the above! I'm not a teller, and there are plenty enough who think that is their job that I don't think I have to.

southsamurai said:
another side note: things ive seen that might be harmful, but are still none of my business
ice inside the vagina.. cold damage is possible, plus the reduction of the temperature of the vaginal vault increases risk of infection

A friend of mine told the story of how they decided to "Get a little freaky" and include ice cubes in their sexual escapades. She ended up having nerve damage in her vagina. Now she can't feel a thing down there. :?

Miss_Lollipop said:
Two reasons I don't have sex on my period include:

1)pain/cramps and feeling ugly.

2)I really find that sex on my period icks me out. Maybe society has conditioned me this way. I don't know. I don't want to experience it in a sexual way... whether or not the guy I'm with is into it or OK with it. Because I'm in a D/s TPE relationship, if he pushed it, I would obey.. but it would be a stretch for me.

I however, will not judge or shame anyone thats into it. I get that its natural.

I tried it once, and it was a little intimidating. Honestly, when he stood up he was just Covered in blood. :crybaby: I felt so bad that I agreed it should probably not happen again.
(on the bright side, Depo means no periods! woot! :thumbleft: )

Reactions: Diana Blake
Evvie said:
Man on cam is the only MFC rule not related to abuse that I'll probably ever report. I don't know why, except that I suppose I really like MFC's ladies only rule.

I would imagine a lot of people report various things to try and keep MFC "classy". Like, "hells yes I'll report golden showers, let's keep it classy guys!" I guess that's why people would report menstrual blood? Because of how women's bodies are inherently yucky and periods ought to be censored on the same site where triple anal penetration is considered to be totally acceptable.

Mmuah.

Because some dude posting endless of gifs of enormous dicks squirting cream everywhere isn't as gross as my cunt crying the bloody tears of unborn children. I stole that from tumblr.

:twocents-02cents:

I did once report someone that sent me a PM on cam4 wanting to hook me up with a underage girl (no idea if she was or not, but that he said she was is enough for me). Abuse and violence is also something I would report flat out. Other then that, I would probably report anything sexual without consent and awareness over that it is filmed, and things that might be so. The pizza delivery guy depends a bit on the setting. If he is just handing over food, and heads off, oh well. If she seduces him and get him in line of sight, that is a very different beast. People being extremely drunk or drugged on cam is also something that I am iffy about.

I am a bit more on the fence about dangerous stuff. I have seen shows where someone has been riding a gear stick, and all I can think of is "what if they fall?!". Getting something like that jammed into your uterus or colon can't be a good idea. Same goes for some glass insertions, fucking machines, and so on. What creeps me out the most tho is laptops close to water in bath shows. I sometimes drop a line to the person in question, but most of the time I just ignore it. The right people have to make their own judgement of risk, and to act according to so, is something that I do not want to be a part of pushing the line of.

In general, I use my own moral standards, and not TOS. This is mostly due to that I don't know the TOS on pages I just view shows on, but also cause it is not natural for me to report things "just" for that they are not allowed.

I reported my first cam-girl last week. She was masturbating in a childrens park, Live on cam, even squirted all over the kids playground equiptment. I draw the line-there... Nothing from MFC :(

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.