AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

RIP Gary Coleman

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. Gary Coleman, but his loss didn't affect me one bit. However, there was a local cop gunned down recently that just returned from his 2nd tour in Iraq. It never ceases to amaze me how actors who do nothing but act and get paid ridiculous amounts of money get national recognition for being in trouble with the law, on drugs, OD, etcetera. It's a sad reflection of society.

Bocefish said:
R.I.P. Gary Coleman, but his loss didn't affect me one bit. However, there was a local cop gunned down recently that just returned from his 2nd tour in Iraq. It never ceases to amaze me how actors who do nothing but act and get paid ridiculous amounts of money get national recognition for being in trouble with the law, on drugs, OD, etcetera. It's a sad reflection of society.

I deal with that a lot where I work.

I never knew that he grew up in a suburb that's not far from me but as I think about it he was great as I realize too that he wasn't much younger than me but I learned so much about what shorter people can do from him. Todd Bridges his costar said it best & I wonder how Todd
is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.