AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rough Draft...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started thinking about my tattoo today,
And I was brainstorming on "Paint" on my computer.
(Lame, I know.)
So I made a VERY, VERY, VERY ROUGH draft of what I want to get on my arm.
Tell me what you think :)

P.S. I know I should get what -I- think will look good.
I'm getting this either way, but I always appreciate feedback and/or constructive criticism.
:)

Also, I know it's not centered, and blah blah blah.
Once I actually SKETCH on my drawing pad, it will look TONS better :)

Attachments

• VERYroughdraft.png
    VERYroughdraft.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 67
Just a thought... but I hope that is not a true name and date in the image...Personally I would not have such information posted freely.

While it looks very beautiful on the paper, remember a couple pieces of advice for transferring it to a tattoo:

1- white doesn't do so well in ink. The darker the color you use, the longer it will last. Black lasts the longest. If you don't mind skin-tone standing in for white, it would be a good idea to do so.

2- as was stated, lettering can be very expensive, and is always very time-consuming. If you have the money and time, go for it!

3- the more details you try to include, the more chances for it to turn out fucked up. Clouds- sure. Wisps of clouds... you'd better know that your tattoo artist has an INCREDIBLY steady hand. Check with him/her. Make sure that they feel like they can do it.

For more advice, as your tattoo artist about design tips. :)

(I thought wisps was spelled whisps. After all, I know how whips is spelled x.x)

arachn1d said:
Just a thought... but I hope that is not a true name and date in the image...Personally I would not have such information posted freely.

This

NaughtyAmberX said:
AmberCutie said:
arachn1d said:

This

Not trying to sound weird, but I don't get what the big deal about it is...?

We were referring to the fact that posting your mother's full real name and her birth year in the image above could be identifying to your actual name and information. This is the public section of the forums, so anyone who browses this site can easily see this post.

NaughtyAmberX said:
AmberCutie said:
arachn1d said:

This

Not trying to sound weird, but I don't get what the big deal about it is...?

Posting a link to illustrate the disturbing resourcefulness of people on the internet...

Dusty the Cat TL;DR version: kid posts video on youtube under an alias, enrages someone, they find out who he is, where he lives, who he knows, and where he went to school. They called the authorities on him.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Kenny_ ... mal_Abuser

I would not chance putting anything on a public venue that I think could have ANY negative backlash.

Hrm... well, thanks for fixing it. Hopefully no one has saved copies or anything like that.

I agree though about it being over text crazy. You don't need explanatory text for others if the tattoo is for yourself. If a dolphin is her thing, you could get that and put your own thoughts behind and inside of it rather than on it.

Yup. Takes about 5 minutes with Google to locate your exact address just by that information previously posted. Like I've stated elsewhere, security is number one in everything you do online. Don't ever be too trusting of someone.

tubby556 said:
Yup. Takes about 5 minutes with Google to locate your exact address just by that information previously posted. Like I've stated elsewhere, security is number one in everything you do online. Don't ever be too trusting of someone.
What?! God. What kind of loser would spend all the time to track down so much personal info about someone they don't even know from the internet? Geez. *whistles* LOOK! A DISTRACTION!!! *points and then pushes the burlap sack Frankie Chemical is in farther under the bed with his foot.*

Frankie's been a victim of MFC stalkers before. Several weeks ago I showed up on her front lawn in a trenchcoat and combat boots and flashed her my mangina while I had "I love Frankie" written on my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.