AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

rules (vacuum and filming)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Schnauzevoll

Cam Model
Aug 24, 2022
germany
Streamate Username
NonaSchnauzevoll
hey

i did try to find it in the rules and on here but maybe im blind, anyone knows if it is allowed:

user wants to fuck his vacuum cleaner
user wants me to record him jerking off
user wants to take poppers...

thank you

Tagging @Charlie_SC , since she's the Stripchat rep on here, and the person on here most qualified to answer that question.

Upvote 0
vacuum isnt a sex toy. so chances are most sites wont allow or like those clips. Outside said sites im sure anything goes of course lol
I am only a user here, but generally speaking I have been told, that unless it is something dangerous like an edged weapon or a firearm that is used, SC do not care. (As long as no actual harm is being recorded). SC is not like CB where apparently it has to be an actual "sex toy" that is used.

The poppers thing.. sorry not up on this :shy: but that is a recreational drug of some sort, yes? In that case I am sure that SC will almost certainly prohibit that.

But yes, as @yummybrownfox said, wait to hear from Charlie, she will give you the correct info.

Upvote 0
good point with the not a sex toy thing 🤔

as for poppers as far as i know most sites are ok as long as we dont directly entertain it but i wasnt able to find stripchats answer.

the recording user i am quite sure is not allowed since it might be too close to blackmail things?

but yeah, wasnt sure with all three so before i accidentally break a rule better asking here 🫣

Upvote 0
good point with the not a sex toy thing 🤔
Just to clarify, the "not a sex toy" rule is NOT a SC problem, they do not care what is used as long as it is not something like a knife or a gun.

Plus you are asking about the user using a vacuum cleaner, not you, yes? In which case, I do not see how that could affect you as a model.

as for poppers as far as i know most sites are ok as long as we dont directly entertain it but i wasnt able to find stripchats answer.
I thought I read a response by Charlie here somewhere that poppers were NOT allowed. But again, you are talking about the user, not yourself using them, yes? So again I do not see how you can get into trouble for the actions of a user.

the recording user i am quite sure is not allowed since it might be too close to blackmail things?
I imagine that there may be all sorts of grey area, or other potential issues for you if you recorded a user, even if it is not specifically forbidden.

I would think that clear (and therefore recorded / documented) discussions with the user outlining their requests, requirements and boundaries, (both yours and theirs) should happen before hand.

but yeah, wasnt sure with all three so before i accidentally break a rule better asking here 🫣
Yes, I imagine that it is always best to run such things past @Charlie_SC or @Stella_SC

Upvote 0
@Schnauzevoll
First of all… HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today! 🎉🎁

Sex Toys (for models)
- We have nothing in our rules that states that 'you must use sex toys' (as long as you don't breach any of our other rules; weapons, blood, etc.)

Rules
- Don't confuse Stripchat Models Rules with what users can do.

If you and the user have a discussion before the cam2cam about what they want to do on their end,
and you also set your boundaries with what you're comfortable with watching/participating in,
and you're both happy to proceed with this kind of show,
(as long as the performer/model remains within our guidelines)
then all is well.

Have fun and enjoy the show.

Upvote 0
Sex Toys (for models)
- We have nothing in our rules that states that 'you must use sex toys' (as long as you don't breach any of our other rules; weapons, blood, etc.)

This is good, it answered a question I had. Last night I saw a model outside - all fine - and then suddenly she goes into her work shed and comes back with a hammer and starts inserting it into herself, and I was 1) thinking how unhygienic (but oh well, her body) and 2) is something like the allowed (some allow it, some sites dont).

So that's good you answered that.

Edit:
For clarity before anyone asks, just the handle part (the grip though), not the hammer head end, that would be horrific :rofl: :rofl:

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi, I just want to mention please do not fuck a vacuum cleaner (or anything that can. Create a vacuum)

If you have a penis, it can get stuck and you may have a sex sent me to the ER moment.

If you have a vagina, it can be extremely dangerous and cause serious injury and even death.

Upvote 0