AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2017
Are the guys that say that they'll tip you after setting up a password show, which only they know the password to, usually a scammer? Once a guy said 500 tokens after the show, and just left after doing a full show. This one guy recently said 900 tokens after the show but if I put in this "9282" (or something just like that) in AS the password, ill get paid automatically. Is this true? He said that number will know to charge him after hes done with the show. How do we keep a lookout for scammers? So happy to find a place where there are gorgeous ladies with answers! :-D

Also what Amigold said, always ask for tips up front and keep in mind when you're doing a password show, you don't have a chance to make other tips. Hopefully you can account the tipping price in with how long the private show will take.

My first scam was when I didn't even know what a private show was, and someone asked me for my chaturbate password that I log in with and after being skeptical, gave it to him. He swore black and blue that was how private shows were done, and he will link his credit card up to my account and dump tokens. Luckily I had set up a authenticater and he could go no further. I tried to google and research everything but there wasn't much information out there. I could of lost everything.

If they say they'll tip you or take you private after you do anything, SCAMMER ALERT. Money up front or nothing's happening.

Who do they think they are? J. Wellington Wimpy? Payment always before services are rendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.