AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

screenshot proof of rule breaking?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Sage

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2016
california
Twitter Username
@SierraSageMFC
MFC Username
SierraSage
Chaturbate Username
amphetameme
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000326347/SierraSage/
I got a site warning the other day on my account amphetameme for "showing photos of another person on my phone" while on cam, supposedly. I found it a bit bizarre because by the time I received this notice I had already been offline for about 24 hours and had been browsing on cb periodically throughout the day before getting kicked from a room to see this. Admittedly I've made my fair share of enemies in the cam world that I'm sure love to falsely report me and I've become somewhat paranoid about it.
I wrote in the comments section on the warning that I would like to see screenshot proof of me doing this because while it is possible that I slipped up and accidentally showed something on my phone that wasn't supposed to be shown, I do actively try to avoid showing things other than the wheel spin app on my phone and have no recollection of showing anything else in recent shows. I received no response.
I'm assuming support has access to caps of my shows so if I did in fact break a rule, it would help me to see what exactly I was showing so I could actively avoid it in the future.

@punker barbie

I had something somewhat similar last weekend. I was using OBS and had all sources of broadcasting disabled but my webcam so I could look at videos/other things while I waited for people. My broadcast stopped to message same thing saying I was showing MLB which I was watching but not broadcasting and I had sound muted so no way of even knowing/hearing. I asked them how in the world they even knew when wasn't showing but they won't reply back.

Upvote 0
I had something somewhat similar last weekend. I was using OBS and had all sources of broadcasting disabled but my webcam so I could look at videos/other things while I waited for people. My broadcast stopped to message same thing saying I was showing MLB which I was watching but not broadcasting and I had sound muted so no way of even knowing/hearing. I asked them how in the world they even knew when wasn't showing but they won't reply back.

May sound stupid but... do you have any mirrors or glasses or windows that could have been reflection it, even if it was a tiny bit?
There are a lot of models that focus so much on everything else, they forget about the "smaller" things such as mirrors in the background, or similar.

• Helpful!
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
May sound stupid but... do you have any mirrors or glasses or windows that could have been reflection it, even if it was a tiny bit?
There are a lot of models that focus so much on everything else, they forget about the "smaller" things such as mirrors in the background, or similar.

The only thing would be my actually glasses that I have to wear for my vision which are normal size, not big ones. Nothing else in the room that could of had reflection. No way they could of saw from that, plus the image would of been so small reflecting off my glasses how were they so specific to be MLB.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.