AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Secret Santa

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
The only people who can join this are members on Amber's forum; just because it makes sure that there's only good people in it.

The gift range is 10-100usd, your choice. You'll be given a link to someone's Amazon wishlist and if you want to get something specific for them, you'll contact them (through me,) and I'll have them add it to their wishlist for you to get.

Sadly, doing it this way might let them know what they're getting sooner, but it's still a nice surprise and there's no knowing who it is from.

If you are interested, please send me a PM of your Amazon wishlist -before Friday the 17'th-. (To send the PM, click my name on the forum and then PM. :p)

I'll mix up the lists and pass them out Friday, and you'll be asked to get the gift that weekend. Make sure to check your mail next Friday on the forum, it's at the top next to Logout.

Sadly, I'll have to wait till next year to join. x.x Have fun guys!

I'm in! I love Secret Santa. :D I think it's a great way to get to know one another better! :)

sounds fun!!

JUST fyi for the girl/guy that gets me is I have a limit of 30 ish dollars so feel free to spend about the same. I'm broke but love to play secret santa and the rest of my family can't do it this year!

I'm a sucker for Secret Santa!

QueenMeadow said:
sounds fun!!

JUST fyi for the girl/guy that gets me is I have a limit of 30 ish dollars so feel free to spend about the same. I'm broke but love to play secret santa and the rest of my family can't do it this year!

I'm a sucker for Secret Santa!
That's more than enough! Just knowing it's from you makes it worth more!

Hehe well the whole thing isn't just about how much the gift is worth or anything like that. It's just nice to be in touch like this I'd say :)

It's cute, and it's the only holiday thing I usually do in the winter. We've had other Secret Santas on my other forums in the past.

If you want in please send me your wishlist before midnight Friday (EST, that should be plenty of time.)

I'll be mixing up the wishlists (Amazon, Eden, whatever you had to share,) and passing them out promptly.

Please order your gift before next Friday, and if possible, this weekend.

We are getting the lists this friday (17th) or next? Sorry for being such a nudge, I am maybe a little TOO excited to do this ! Going away to pick up my cousin for the first part of the week but I am still planning on scouring over my secret chick/dick's list while she is here (and sleeping)

Ordered... and I'm glad(and shocked) you're(alex) enjoying it, because I know I'm being such a nudge, and I am sure I am not the only one!!!!

I so loved this! Spent half a day trying to figure out what to get, how to get it, and such!

ENJOY you sexy chick you!

I think mine arrived at my forwarder, can't wait to get it -- I paid extra for them to ship immediately. :D Hopefully early next week!!

I hope my gifts arrived safely-- I think they came as three separate things even though I ordered all at once.

What mirra said. Though if this goes girls only I think I could sneak my way into that secret santa. A gigantic hairy woman with broad shoulders. piece of cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.