AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeking someone to edit our movies for Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2017
Have a quite a few hours ... they really need a bunch of cutting.

I have can send in FLV or MP4

Would like to see some of your work and also your rates please.

Also would like to watermark or in someway protect them for a cease and desist

Thanx in advance

Fred & jayne

Reactions: Striker44
If you have a Windows 8 or earlier computer, it automatically has Windows Movie Maker installed, and it's super easy to do the things you need done in WMM, no need to pay someone to do it for you.

Hello Fred & jayne,

I am an experienced video editor, although I have not done much editing in the 'adult industry' per se.

Please go to my profile and Start a Conversation with me to talk more specifics.

:h: Naomi

If you have a Windows 8 or earlier computer, it automatically has Windows Movie Maker installed, and it's super easy to do the things you need done in WMM, no need to pay someone to do it for you.
Yeah I'm basically editing stupid and still manage to edit my videos and make them look nice in WMM.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Not here to judge but like SaffronBurke said you do not need someone to edit them for you. I've seen it happen one too many times happen to cam girls either they hit up a guy "In the industry" to edit the film and they end up ripping their clips and mass selling them to tube sites and get screwed out of their money in the end. Learning how to do multiple tasks such as setting your scene, props, recording, and editing is something you're going to have to learn unless you have very close connections.

I use the free editor from http://www.videosoftdev.com

They are super user friendly and even have a "video wizard" tool that takes you step by step through the editing process!

I started with a test clip to learn the basics and it only took about 20 minutes to get the hang of it. Plus their paid version is only 19.99 and definitely worth the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.