AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling gay clips and content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiaFoxUK

Inactive Cam Model
I have a friend who wants to try his hand at making clips....

Ive pointed him towards c4s but was wondering if anyone could recommend a gay clips site? Ive googled and its mostly tube sites coming up!

A simple and easy solution can be IndieBill
Other suggestions assuming your friend doesn't want to invest in his personal brand/image/website
- a free blog + IndieBill
There might be other fast solutions but this one is the one which popped in my mind right now

Reactions: samijanemfc
Hey MiaFoxUK,
I sell gay content and I can help you out. I would say that my gay content sell pretty well on C4S, kinkbomb, Niteflirt, and In-Charge. In-Charge is a cam site and content site for cash masters and other gay fetish content. If he is a vanilla guy, then I guess manyvids would be better. :)

Ive pointed him towards c4s but was wondering if anyone could recommend a gay clips site? Ive googled and its mostly tube sites coming up!

• Helpful!
Reactions: MiaFoxUK

I just shot a shit ton of non gay but gay content of my bf and my brother (non nude stuff) and he shot some nude stuff but non sexual stuff and I went out shopping-

shoot me a PM due to this being in the public forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.