AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Serious question (NOT TROLLIN!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strokinmuhharbl

Banhammered
Apr 13, 2011
Dead serious how come girl farts and shits smell worse then guys' farts and shits? How come if a guy burps or farts it's gross and if a girl does it it's cute?

Has Amber done an age check on you? I feel like I'm answering a random question from my 9 year old nephew but here goes...

Your hypothesis that girl farts smell worse could only be properly assessed if you and a girl adopted precisely the same diet for a month and then had an unbiased third party inspect both your farts for a final conclusion.

I don't think girl farts/burps are more adorable than man farts/burps, nor is either more repulsive. Everybody burps and farts, it is what it is. That said, men seem vastly more prone to burp/fart fetish than women are as evidenced by the volume of requests I get for such content on my Clips4Sale page.

LovelyLemon said:
Has Amber done an age check on you? I feel like I'm answering a random question from my 9 year old nephew but here goes...

Your hypothesis that girl farts smell worse could only be properly assessed if you and a girl adopted precisely the same diet for a month and then had an unbiased third party inspect both your farts for a final conclusion.

I don't think girl farts/burps are more adorable than man farts/burps, nor is either more repulsive. Everybody burps and farts, it is what it is. That said, men seem vastly more prone to burp/fart fetish than women are as evidenced by the volume of requests I get for such content on my Clips4Sale page.

Well said.

Everyone%20Poops%20Book.jpg

I'm pretty much turned off by anyone's farts or burps, no matter what gender that are.

Get her some beano and keep your nose out of her ass.
:lol: :woops:

strokinmuhharbl said:
Dead serious how come girl farts and shits smell worse then guys' farts and shits? How come if a guy burps or farts it's gross and if a girl does it it's cute?

I'm just wondering how many boy to girl fart comparison's you've done to come to this conclusion? :think:

AmberCutie said:
Girls dun poop.

Paulie Walnuts said:
I'm pretty much turned off by anyone's farts or burps, no matter what gender that are.
Agreed. I dislike when people burp or cough into the phone even.

LovelyLemon said:

The fact that you took the original post serious at all shows that you fail. Lighten up. By the way I miss seeing your photobucket images 404'd on your MFC profile. Now you're PG-13 images are no fun to 404.

On topic http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... omen_smell

In the words of Blue Collar Comedy comedian Ron White, girls don't fart, they toot. have some fun and laugh a little. lol hahahahaha

i'm a huge fan of beano, but i find farts a very good source of amusement. seriously, have you ever been quietly shopping in a store and someone next to you just ripped ass? it's incredibly hard to not just bust out laughing! if you did you'd embarass yourself and the gasser...however, i find it hilarious when my roommate thinks i'm in the zone and bursts a hole in the time space continuum. rotfl, i'm going to go try to breathe now, my age is showing. XD

Farts are spectacular. So are burps when done in the face of the person you love. I even have a Scooby Doo whoopie cushion because farts are so cool. I hate it when I get dutch ovened though. That makes me feel violated and sad. :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.