AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Service/tool to sign up for all camming websites at once

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyRider

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 4, 2017
Hi all!

I'm relatively new to camming - currently just on chaturbate and was something out there where you could sign up to all (or the ones you select) of the cam sites at once?

Seems time consuming having to enter the same info into each and wait to be approved! I'd love to try a few others (loving chaturbate and would love to see if others are awesome too - I actually didn't know there were so many!),

xx Lucy

The only way would be to sign up for a studio and have them sign you up for the sites you want to work on, but they'll also take a cut of your pay, so it's far better to just take the time to apply everywhere yourself.

Yeah I signed a thing that won't allow me to work on streamate as an independent for another 6+months. Beware!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and LucyRider
Yeah I signed a thing that won't allow me to work on streamate as an independent for another 6+months. Beware!

It sounds like you may have fallen into InternetModeling's (a Streamate studio) trap. :( I remember when I signed up for Streamate through them, and was told I couldn't sign up on Streamate directly for a whole 6 months. But I think I somehow was able to get out of it when I had switched to Streamate daily pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.