AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Settings PM's to Friends Only without Auto-Reply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2013
I was PMing a model who just set her Private Messages to only let members on their Friends List send them messages,

but every time i reply to her PM, i get the Auto Reply,

How can she turn it off ?

*** I'm sure this has been asked a 100 times before, but can't find the answer :/

What auto-reply are you getting? Are you on her friends list?

Sevrin said:
What auto-reply are you getting? Are you on her friends list?

yeah im on her friends list, its like just the one she can edit, not the generic "this person is not accepting PMs".

Using the model web broadcaster, tell her to click 'options' in the bottom left corner, it'll pop up a menu and under the chat tab she will need to unclick the box that says 'send an auto reply to anyone who PMs you' to turn that off.

Because there have been an unusual number of 'how do I do this?' threads lately, I feel like it's a good time to mention that models really should take the time to play around with the site that they work on (from the models side AND from the members side) and really familiarize themselves with how it works and all the features. It just makes sense to know the ins and outs of your job, the same way you would any other job.

AllisonWilder said:
Using the model web broadcaster, tell her to click 'options' in the bottom left corner, it'll pop up a menu and under the chat tab she will need to unclick the box that says 'send an auto reply to anyone who PMs you' to turn that off.

She said she did that, but still nothing. Maybe she just needs to log off then log back in.

Thanks for the reply x

** she logged in there and it's gone :)

She has to log out to get rid of it. It's a bug. Any time we update our PM settings the auto reply fucks up. Reload fixes.

Oh my goodness, thank you! I have been having this problem for a while now and couldn't figure out what the heck was going on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.