AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

setttings for AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Bigman1947
i have a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz what setting should I use on OBS using CB? I used the setting that CB had their site and I keep having problems with dropped frames and bitrate.

Support doesn't do anything except for telling me to do a speed test.
Yea right , but i need tell you that here was one person who was making speedtest and in all chaturbate servers was 0, really ! And in all other speedtests , not connected to chaturbate was totally normal. I dont know how it was resolved but looks like it happens that people has problems only with chaturba I said only, because i saw you were writing in other post that on youtube you can use even 4k, so looks like you have issues only in cb,

Upvote 0
i do have some lag in video when i use another browser to check my stream

The nature of video distribution is you will always have lag. Typically at least several seconds, but sometimes even more. The video leaves you device it goes to a CB server, who then decodes you video frame, and re-encodes it for different resolutions and then distributes that to one or more video distribution nodes. About all you can do is stop broadcasting and start again and hope you get a different decoder/re-encoder/distributor that has less lag.

Upvote 0
when i check my broadcast stream with another browser after 4 hours that browser in the chat said trying to reconnect why it is saying that ?
You saw that as a viewer?? I got this on my chat sometimes when im broadcasting, but i was asking viewers if they see me ok nd they said yes, but even if that im always reloading page when its happening. No idea what this error means but me and my friends also see this, but never checked that from seeing myself in another device

Upvote 0
when i check my broadcast stream with another browser after 4 hours that browser in the chat said trying to reconnect why it is saying that ?
are you actually still streaming for 4hrs? Never check/tested my own stream constantly while streaming, just seems like a way to risk slowing your own system/stream down some.
Why would you need both open the whole time anyways. Shine Browser allows for multi streaming & having all sites in one chat tab & you also see your preview.
But as stated, the disconnect reconnecting thing happens at times to all, but usually reconnects

Upvote 0
my friend had streaming issues and she had installed some logitech app and after deinstalling it ,everything back to normal .

I know the LogiCapture program causes terrible lagging for me the moment it opens. I use it VERY briefly sometimes…when I plug in my Logitech Brio, and see that my video is unexpectedly zoomed in or out more than I’d like it to be (since it doesn’t always keep my settings saved from before…ugh). Once I fix that, I immediately exit out of that awful program, and my stream goes back to normal.

Upvote 0
are you actually still streaming for 4hrs? Never check/tested my own stream constantly while streaming, just seems like a way to risk slowing your own system/stream down some.
Why would you need both open the whole time anyways. Shine Browser allows for multi streaming & having all sites in one chat tab & you also see your preview.
But as stated, the disconnect reconnecting thing happens at times to all, but usually reconnects
Yes still streaming for 4 hours. That's is how slow it's gotten for me.

Upvote 0
Yes i have been streamed for 4hours it's been slow.

Upvote 0
You saw that as a viewer?? I got this on my chat sometimes when im broadcasting, but i was asking viewers if they see me ok nd they said yes, but even if that im always reloading page when its happening. No idea what this error means but me and my friends also see this, but never checked that from seeing myself in another device
Yes i saw it as a viewer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.