AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex machines

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would you recommend getting one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
How popular/liked are sex machines by audiences? I'm considering saving for one but I'm not 100% sure if it would be worth the investment.
Also, would it be better to just save for a higher quality camera? Currently I have my iPhone 5 for clips (no complaints on quality & tbh having such high def that you can see every stray hair is slightly scary to me) and a Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 for camming. I was considering getting a Logitech C920 but with my internet connection & older laptop, and they fact that with MFC the quality isn't as important as say, Streamate, I doubt it would be worth it.
I guess I've kind of answered my own question, as with the sex machine I can make a wider range of content.

But to my original question: how popular are they with members?

I had great success with my sex machine but mainly because I was super into it. Members love to see you getting all worked up and they could tell it really did it for me. I miss mine dearly... I sold it when I moved overseas - too heavy to ship.

It's also just way more fun and less awkward in my opinion to use a sex machine rather than try to to reach down there and manually dildo yourself... it's more comfortable and natural, especially for doggystyle.

I recommend having a high quality camera too, but that's really personal preference. I have two model friends who did well as new models who used the built-in webcams in their computers. They both eventually made the switch to nicer cams though. I actually prefer logitech c930e over the c920.

• Helpful!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Status
Not open for further replies.