AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Toys Stores?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpencerStorm

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 9, 2014
Twitter Username
@spencerstormxxx
MFC Username
spencerstorm
Ok ladies....I am in a very small town with one little sex shop...boo :icon-cry: ! So I headed to the interwebz and there is a myriad of choices and I am petrified I am gonna use a shady site! So if you would all be so kind as to advise me on the best stores I would greatly appreciate it!...If there is another thread for this you could also direct me there, however I did search and could not find one.!

hanks Fay!! You amazing lovely ladies always have better answers than google!!!
On a side note...i watched your teaser while catching up on DMP and OMG it was amazing and you are gorgeous!

Reactions: Fay_Galore
lilithxlove said:
Ok ladies....I am in a very small town with one little sex shop...boo :icon-cry: ! So I headed to the interwebz and there is a myriad of choices and I am petrified I am gonna use a shady site! So if you would all be so kind as to advise me on the best stores I would greatly appreciate it!...If there is another thread for this you could also direct me there, however I did search and could not find one.!

I'm a happy customer of the following retailers:
  • The Pleasure Chest — I've only shopped in their Los Angeles store, but their online store looks good.
  • Babeland — I used to shop at their former Los Angeles location (which is sorely missed) and have ordered from their website once or twice. They only carry quality toys, and are a great company, but their prices tend to be on the high side.
  • Good Vibrations — I've bought things from the website as well as a few of their Bay Area locations.
  • EdenFantasys — Pretty much the Amazon of sex toys. They have everything, and usually at good prices. They've made some questionable business decisions in the past but they seem to have recovered.

I've also heard good things about Early to Bed and The Smitten Kitten but I've never bought anything from either.

lilithxlove said:

Well, as some girls pointed out - Good Vibrations. It is definitely my best sex shop "experience", because they are openly feminists in their bussiness philosophy, so you find all kinds of products aiming female pleasure and some of them are hard to find anywhere else. I definitely recommend it.

Reactions: SpencerStorm
I would recommend Amazon above anything else, because you can frequently find ah-mazing deals (I once got a $110 dildo for $30 just by waiting for a sale!) Be sure to only purchase from high-quality sex toy manufacturers; Vixen Creations, Tantus, and Lelo are the three I would recommend most highly to search for on Amazon - The hyperlinks will take you to the official websites, where you can get an idea of what they offer/what you want to search Amazon for. There are of course lots of $10 jelly toys and things which are absolutely horrible for your body mixed in with all of the good toys, so be sure to research/make sure you're only purchasing 100% safe toys (all of the brands I linked are 100% safe!)

Aside from Amazon, the Tantus grab bag is a great deal for getting quality toys. You don't get to pick the colors, but get a ridiculous discount for the same high-quality toys.

GemmaMoore said:
I would recommend Amazon above anything else, because you can frequently find ah-mazing deals (I once got a $110 dildo for $30 just by waiting for a sale!) Be sure to only purchase from high-quality sex toy manufacturers; Vixen Creations, Tantus, and Lelo are the three I would recommend most highly to search for on Amazon - The hyperlinks will take you to the official websites, where you can get an idea of what they offer/what you want to search Amazon for. There are of course lots of $10 jelly toys and things which are absolutely horrible for your body mixed in with all of the good toys, so be sure to research/make sure you're only purchasing 100% safe toys (all of the brands I linked are 100% safe!)

Aside from Amazon, the Tantus grab bag is a great deal for getting quality toys. You don't get to pick the colors, but get a ridiculous discount for the same high-quality toys.

This is exactly how I purchase most of my toys! When buying on Amazon, I prefer to only buy toys that are supplied by Amazon themselves, so I can be sure I'm getting the real thing and not a knock off with mystery materials, which isn't common but does happen on occasion. There are likely plenty of other suppliers who sell genuine items, just make sure you read item and seller reviews.

I use www.mynaughtywishlist.com I am able to create a wishlist for my members to view and buy, it's not like Amazon in that I am able to keep my information private and my shipping address confidential. I have been lucky in that I have not had to by any toys because my members buy the ones I put on my wishlist. They are also able to buy things off your wishlist if you prefer. They sell more then just toys too which is nice, so I have more then just toys on my wishlist. I have not had any big complaints about this website besides the fact that you have to remove the item off your wishlist after it's bought-it doesn't remove it for you automatically. Hope this helped :)

Reactions: SpencerStorm
Status
Not open for further replies.