AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex worker friendly accountant?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
Hi I'm a Canadian webcam model and need to rely on someone to do my taxes next year, Preferrably who is also Canadian because i am not paying US dollars. Please help. I hope someone answers. I am doing research, but man the amount of loop holes we have to jump through to live this life can feel a bit much, even on a "day off"

Hi I'm a Canadian webcam model and need to rely on someone to do my taxes next year, Preferrably who is also Canadian because i am not paying US dollars. Please help. I hope someone answers. I am doing research, but man the amount of loop holes we have to jump through to live this life can feel a bit much, even on a "day off"
Hello SensualJade! How are you?
Anybody answered you and helped you on this question? I’m searching the same!
Also preparing filing my taxes and would be happy to get an advice from somebody who camming in Canada as well. Thank you!

Hello SensualJade! How are you?
Anybody answered you and helped you on this question? I’m searching the same!
Also preparing filing my taxes and would be happy to get an advice from somebody who camming in Canada as well. Thank you!
I might have found someone in my hometown actually. Yeah, no one online has responded, not even on reddit. It's so hard. Americans don't know how good they have it honestly.

You can use TurboTax or SimpleTax and file yourself (it's pretty easy).

You can also take them to pretty much any accountant that does small business. It will probably be easier to find someone who advertises that they specialize in YouTubers/twitch streamers than the adult industry. Those areas of Reddit will likely have more info too.

If you make over a certain amount then incorporating your business might save you more money, going to an accountant will be worth it at that point since things get a bit more complicated.

I can write up a more detailed response later for doing your own taxes if you're interested? I'm not a tax professional though lmao

I did my taxes last year with the help of the Tax Toolkit from PACE (not sure if I can post a direct link). It's a Canadian Sex Worker's non-profit. They also had a Zoom workshop last year with an accountant who was a former sex worker where you could ask questions.

Looks like you've found an accountant local to you, but wanted to post just in case other girls are looking for DIY resources/can't find someone they trust!

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Status
Not open for further replies.