AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexiest MEN Alive

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AthenaBlaze

Cam Model
Aug 10, 2010
FL
Twitter Username
@xathenablazex
Tumblr Username
athenablaze
MFC Username
athenablaze
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/4043/AthenaBlaze/
Not sure if a thread has already been started.... Let me know if so, if NOT.... Now is your time to post the man or men that u find most attractive that u have seen. I challenge u to find a man more gorgeous than MY #1 man :lol:

Attachments

• tumblr_lx379hrf5V1qbr1wbo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lx379hrf5V1qbr1wbo1_500.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 530
  • tumblr_lz04syItmj1r7dii1o1_500.png
    tumblr_lz04syItmj1r7dii1o1_500.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 530
It goes without saying guys like

1) Johnny Depp
2) Vin Diesel
3) Ryan Gosling
4) George Cloney

and these guys in the pics mmmmmm

Attachments

• jamesfranco.jpg
    jamesfranco.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 493
  • wentworthmiller.jpeg
    wentworthmiller.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 493
  • willymonfret.jpg
    willymonfret.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 493
I like the less washed men of the world. Hehehe. I sneaked my husband in there. It's kind of a cheat, but I wouldn't hang out with him at all if he weren't so darn cute.

Attachments

• bob-dylan.jpg
    bob-dylan.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 472
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 472
  • 9-robert-downey-kiss-kiss.jpg
    9-robert-downey-kiss-kiss.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 472
I'm not big on celebrities, but James Franco is gorgeous. His movies are awesome. :mrgreen:

JickyJuly said:
I like the less washed men of the world. Hehehe. I sneaked my husband in there. It's kind of a cheat, but I wouldn't hang out with him at all if he weren't so darn cute.
RDJ. Do want! :eek: Though there were so many hot guys in the Avengers other than Downey, I kept wishing I was alone so I could enjoy it more properly.

I seem to have a different idea of what a sexy man looks like than the other posters in this thread. Not sure if finding him sexy makes me bi or just horny.

7z5t6.jpg

JickyJuly said:
Much love for adding some scruffy not-so-squeaky-clean guys. And SO's totally count!
1325242257158.jpg

Tom Waits always does it for me. I prefer his younger pics, but he's still got it.
Alan-Cumming-alan-cumming-3017274-336-428.jpg

I've also always had a thing for Alan Cumming. I know he's gay, but I can still look, damnit. lol.

GSP...the things I would do to this man...

Channing Tatum, I could never get tired of looking at him :D

And the always sexy Nick Auger..yum!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 394
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 394
  • nick-auger-7.jpg
    nick-auger-7.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 394
Reactions: AngelicTease
AnaVictoriaXO said:
I fucked a guy who looks like Channing Tatum. Never thought I'd ever see an 11" penis in person.

Unfortunately it didn't exactly fit so we had to get creative. He was damn fine though and one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Makes me smile when I see Channing in a movie because it makes me think of my friend. Too bad he's a marine and deployed now. :/

blackxrose said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
I fucked a guy who looks like Channing Tatum. Never thought I'd ever see an 11" penis in person.

Unfortunately it didn't exactly fit so we had to get creative. He was damn fine though and one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Makes me smile when I see Channing in a movie because it makes me think of my friend. Too bad he's a marine and deployed now. :/

For one, Im jealous! Get it girl, lol. Secondly, someone who looks like Channing Tatum AND is a Marine is soo much sexier! I hope your friend stays safe! Im lucky enough to have my Marine home, but I know quite a few that are deployed.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
blackxrose said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

For one, Im jealous! Get it girl, lol. Secondly, someone who looks like Channing Tatum AND is a Marine is soo much sexier! I hope your friend stays safe! Im lucky enough to have my Marine home, but I know quite a few that are deployed.
I have pictures of the headshots I did for him around here somewhere. Last I heard he was engaged and they were setting a tentative date for sometime around his return. He really picked a winner, she's the cutest thing ever. :)

for Jessi, he's not really my thing but I think this pic is hot.

Ok time for mine!
Jeremy Wade! mmhmm... If he wasn't so passionate about fishing it wouldn't be there for me.

Timothy Olyphant (mostly as Raylan)
I'm pretty sure this is his "I'm gonna fuck yer mouth" face.

Don Draper, oh yes. I don't give a shit what his real name is.

Aaaaaand... Vinny Jones! fuck yeah!

fuck David Beckham... gimme Vinny.

Attachments

• deen.jpg
    deen.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 348
  • wade.jpg
    wade.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 348
  • timothy.JPG
    timothy.JPG
    291.2 KB · Views: 348
  • don.jpg
    don.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 348
  • vjones1.jpg
    vjones1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 348
  • vinny.jpg
    vinny.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 348
Just_mark__ said:
I can't fap to this :(

:lol: I'm sorry, I contemplated listing this as Sexiest Men AND Women .... BUT..... there are far more woman in my book.... All u have to do is look around these forums and u will see them all over the place =P I was just having fun with it.... I love me some eye candy.... I think you GUYS get plenty. I felt it was OUR turns. But that's just ME =P

Reactions: AngelicTease
lordmagellan said:
I feel this thread objectifies men and instills a non-realistic standard in the minds of women.

:-D

Not my fault the ladies aren't posting photos of "everyday" men.... Well Jicky posted HER man... which was super cute and sweet of her =) And the man I posted isn't some well known celeb or anything, he just is truly the sexiest man I have ever seen =P

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.