AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy Stuff? How about an ACF girls Snapchat?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sorry if I stole the fun from you Rose!
Not at all! I was posting from my phone in between parenting stuff and I just wanted to make sure that everyone was remembered. :)

Plus you got a MUCH better picture than I could have, lol. Though if someone else posts a cap of one of the ladies I will skip and post anyone who gets missed because being forgotten stinks.

Hehehe clearly my favorite of the day so far. #ILoveButts

@Rose

IMG_1108.PNG

Also really loved the house tour with all your fun art stuffs!

Hehehe clearly my favorite of the day so far. #ILoveButts

@Rose

View attachment 65804

Also really loved the house tour with all your fun art stuffs!
Art is my life!!!!! Visual, audible, edible, wearable, livable!

And what sorcery is your cappery that it didn't show in the numbers?!? Woa! But oh my flattery, you posted mah butt!!

Reactions: RebelleHart
And what sorcery is your cappery that it didn't show in the numbers?
I dun even know whatchoo mean. I just screencapped on my iPhone from the story when I viewed it on my account. (I am not logged in to ACFgirls, as it would log you out n stuff.)

I dun even know whatchoo mean. I just screencapped on my iPhone from the story when I viewed it on my account. (I am not logged in to ACFgirls, as it would log you out n stuff.)
It shows a little green icon next to anything that gets screencapped, unless you took a picture with another phone or something. Take a look at that last pic I sent you privately on twitter and you'll see the symbol I mean. :D

It shows a little green icon next to anything that gets screencapped, unless you took a picture with another phone or something. Take a look at that last pic I sent you privately on twitter and you'll see the symbol I mean. :D
Oh, I'm not showing up here as having screenshotted it??
Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 2.31.47 PM.png

Don't forget, there is a special thread in the models only section for requesting a spot on the takeover list.

Post here to queue up for a takeover!

It will be visible to you once you qualify for access to that subforum.

Question about the technical side. Did snapchat bring in some new security update that lets a person give access to their account for a limited time? Or are people entrusting others with their password? Was just curious if people who had it decided to change the password and take over that account, could that be done? I've tried searching for that answer but no one addresses the password security question.

it's not likely they're going to mess with it. And what would be the point, really? The people following the account are going to be pissed, and the original owner will just start a new one.

Not the ACF snapchat, but this is what I was talking about. Seems it may have happened.

chrome_2016-09-27_00-30-57.png

The numbers are looking really good for a 2 week old snapchat!

@Rose kept me posted throughout her takeover day with some stats and I checked in on them this morning. We are getting between ~ 600-700 views on each snap depending on the day, which I think is wonderful. Rose said she got about 15 clip site sales from her takeover! That's incredible!

I am looking into ways to continue to grow our audience to help maximize exposure to each girl when they snap for a day. We are also working on a better way to display the weekly schedule and encourage more people to follow the snap.

Things are good!

image.png image.png Yesterday was totally adorably sexy @Luxy Reid and today is hilariousy fun and gorgeous @Magnolia

All done with mine! I had so much fun. :D

This was my favorite moment:

Snapchat-2265428685122474611.jpg

The numbers are looking really good for a 2 week old snapchat!

@Rose kept me posted throughout her takeover day with some stats and I checked in on them this morning. We are getting between ~ 600-700 views on each snap depending on the day, which I think is wonderful. Rose said she got about 15 clip site sales from her takeover! That's incredible!

I am looking into ways to continue to grow our audience to help maximize exposure to each girl when they snap for a day. We are also working on a better way to display the weekly schedule and encourage more people to follow the snap.

Things are good!
I think if we all just tweet about the snapchat we should get more followers for it :) ill make a tweet now and when it's my turn for the take over i will tweet about it again~

Reactions: AmberCutie
I love the ACFPets snapchat, but what are all those girls doing on there? Proper pet servants should quietly go about serving their masters.

All kidding aside, it's a lot of fun, but it does make me miss having a pet.
Why do camgirls all have such cute pets?

they are just our familiars :p hahahaha. tis the witching season :p

Status
Not open for further replies.