AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy Stuff? How about an ACF girls Snapchat?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a link to the queue thread in the first post! We are booked through about end of Nov or early December I think. Get on the list ASAP!
awe I posted on there about a week ago and I never got a reply and I didnt see my name on the list.

awe I posted on there about a week ago and I never got a reply and I didnt see my name on the list.
If you posted in the queue thread, then you will be schedule in the order you posted along with the other girls. I only schedule about 8 days at a time. Take a few mins to read through the OPs in each of our snapchat threads, I think there's some info you may have misunderstood. :)

I dont know how many of you watched my take over, but I had a ton of fun. I thought it was interesting how many guys correctly guessed the artist and name of the song with my game lol

O
You have model access, just not active/been here long enough to get to that special section. You'll get there!
I'm going to start posting like crazy! I would love to do a SC takeover here one day I'm old I need more SC experience lol!

I've got a question for members as well as participating models:

On days where last minute takeover cancellations happen, how important is it to you that there is a fill-in? If a day went by where a snapchat you follow had no snaps posted, would you unfollow it or be annoyed? Is it better to fill in a takeover account (like ours at ACF or even MFC's) with someone who has already been featured recently or just let it rest for a day?

My ultimate goal with this snapchat account was to have activity every day, preferably with a new face as often as possible, if not daily. There's been some scheduling snafus and some last minute cancels that have left me scrambling to get posts or messages out to fill in, but I'm wondering if it's a problem if we just let it go a day...

What say you?! :)

I don't mind seeing someone repeat. If you can't find someone, just Snap a message. ACFGirls is a freebie Snap account so it's a nice extra that helps you find fun models so if someone gets their underoos in a knot over it, fuck 'em.

Reactions: heybarkeep
I've got a question for members as well as participating models:

On days where last minute takeover cancellations happen, how important is it to you that there is a fill-in? If a day went by where a snapchat you follow had no snaps posted, would you unfollow it or be annoyed? Is it better to fill in a takeover account (like ours at ACF or even MFC's) with someone who has already been featured recently or just let it rest for a day?

My ultimate goal with this snapchat account was to have activity every day, preferably with a new face as often as possible, if not daily. There's been some scheduling snafus and some last minute cancels that have left me scrambling to get posts or messages out to fill in, but I'm wondering if it's a problem if we just let it go a day...

I wouldn't care at all. As far as I see it, I existed before Snapchat, so I can get by a day without having Snaps to look at.

By all means, take a day off. Hate to say it, but too much of a good thing could get boring. This should be fun, not work...

I can't even keep up or follow what is going on with real life Snapchat so my opinion is worthless here. Just want to say that it is really cool of you to spend time setting this all up. Also wanted to add my disdain for any that would complain about free shit.

I had fun during My takeover, mhaha!

I nominate Amber to fill in if someone has to cancel :p Haha, but in all seriousness, I think finding a replacement is ideal but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen. If no replacement can be found, I think it's acceptable to just take a snap or two of the ACF forums and encourage/remind people to sign up and say hello and to look forward to the next takeover tomorrow by whoever is scheduled.

I had a great time taking over yesterday! It looks like we are still hovering between 1100-1200 followers, as per views on story at 23 hours. People were generally very respectful and engaging in a fun way! Here are some notes about positive effects from the takeover:
  • I got one personal snapchat/video tip directly from the takeover
  • I got approximately 15 new people dropping in my MFC cam room that had never chatted in my room before, given a free cheap video for their efforts.
  • I saw about a 10% increase in my friended/bookmarked social stat compared to other ~2 hour low key shifts on cam
So aside from being a fun way to make new fans, there are good things to be had here. I'm happy. :)

I dont know how many of you saw my takeover last night, but that was the first time I ever hosted a black light party lol. A lot of my friends had a great time.

I dont know how many of you saw my takeover last night, but that was the first time I ever hosted a black light party lol. A lot of my friends had a great time.
Your whole takeover was fantastic.

I loved your snapchat takeover stories. Ur a amazing lady ❤️

Don't sweat the small stuff. It is nice service to both models and members and I've visited some models who I had seen because of the ACF snapchat. But really no biggie if a few days are missed.

Reactions: AmberCutie
you guys are amazing ;-; i hope i can meet all of you at AVN this year @>@" we should do a mega acf snapchat takeover there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.