AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SG modeling ? Not getting full pay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2013
Apparently when i signed up for MFC i did so through a agency called SG modeling...
Now that pay day has rolled around my pay out was 130 $ short! and now they are even saying i was over paid!
They have contradicted them selves in other emails and are really hard to get a hold of. I am really at my wits end here..:(
Has anyone else had any issues with pay outs?

Also from what i understood is every 100 tokens is 5$ for instance, they are saying no its only 2.50$ they are taking half ...

Im so sorry if any of this is posted somewhere, Im very over whelmed with this and did as much digging as i could before posting here.

Helps? :(

I don't have ANY experience in this but from what I understand from seeing this come up on the forums several times is that in general signing up for the studios is pretty much absolutely bullshit.

If I were you I would read every word of what ever contract you signed with them to see where it says they get half. If that isn't anywhere then I suppose you could argue and point that out, requesting the amount you're properly owed. Otherwise, if they DID say they would be taking that much I would GTFO.

I don't really like the idea of studios, I feel like most are making money for doing essentially nothing and are scamming models. This is probably NOT true for all of them, so figure out what benefits you get for camming through a studio and judge for yourself if you feel it is worth it to you. You should be able to get out of your contract and sign up on MFC again as a regular model.

Once again, I don't really have personal experience so others might be able to do a better job of helping you! Good luck! :)

Here is a similar thread btw!:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... o+problems

I think if you acidentally sign up to MFC through a studio, they let you start over with a new account. Unless you're going to physically work from a studio (because you can't afford the necessary equipment/internet connection/don't have the work space) i see no reason to give up half of your pay to someone in exchange for advice/advertising/whatever they're offering in return. You can advertise yourself and you can read up on your profession elsewhere (here, for example :-D). So, yeah. Studios = poopy.

YOu signed up with a very dodgy studio that is taking a huge chunk of your pay without doing anything for it. MFC is paying them and they are paying you.

Go read your contract carefully, and you should be able to sign up on MFC with a new account.

MFC pays out 5c per token. Any less than that and you are using some form of middle man.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.