AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shakeweights - what are they good for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2010
has everyone heard of shakeweights? they are these awesome vibrating dumbells.
besides exercise, are they good for anything else?

7REDk.gif

I've lol'd at the commercials on YouTube and the like as well as a few parodies of the commercials... but I recently witnessed them in the flesh at a Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I found myself incredibly saddened by the realization that both Shakeweights and the Snuggie have managed to sell well enough to be considered successful products. At what disgusting conclusion is our civilization destined to arrive? ><

Well they don't actually vibrate, so if you're hinting at them being useful for sexual needs in THAT way, then, no. They're good for a laugh and strengthening jack-off muscles.

I was recently Christmas shopping at Target and I saw these things.
My sister and I had to try them.
We laughed the whole time we did it, but, the next day I had sore arms from the thing.
So, I guess they do work?

Sure... because of the forces created by the motion, it actually increases the resistance you're working against when changing directions beyond what you would normally receive from a weight of the same size since inertia continues you send the weight in the previous direction and the handle allows it to do such. The principle is sound enough but the operation is simply hysterical to witness and the same muscle groups can be targetted with different exercises using traditional weights if one so desired.

so they do actually give your muscles a special work out?

as for the hilarity, i read somewhere they are a big joke on the internet - i just wonder how the company which makes them feels about it! maybe someone did a primetime interview asking them lol !!

gloriaden said:
so they do actually give your muscles a special work out?

as for the hilarity, i read somewhere they are a big joke on the internet - i just wonder how the company which makes them feels about it! maybe someone did a primetime interview asking them lol !!

Yes, they do target certain muscles and it sounds like Teagz may need to masturbate moar. :mrgreen:

Check out:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=540&p=20673&hilit=commercials#p20673

I'm surprised no one beat me to this.

*my quote broke :/

That south park episode is hilarious. I love how they call a hand job an old fashioned. That's priceless :)

I got a shakeweight for Christmas. In that short of time I've been able to cut my jackoff time in half leaving so much time in my day to be productive. I accomplished going through my closet and drawers for clothes to give to Goodwill, go through old mail and vacuum.

Thank you Shakeweight, you're the best.

Bocefish said:
ImbadBBW said:
QueenMeadow said:
Is it bad that i want one?

No it can't be bad, because I want one too! :clap:

I see a new fad developing....

Topic: 500 tokens for topless Shakeweight workout show. :mrgreen:
I can see that actually working :shock:

Hmm...amazon wishlist?

Bocefish said:
ImbadBBW said:
QueenMeadow said:
Is it bad that i want one?

No it can't be bad, because I want one too! :clap:

I see a new fad developing....

Topic: 500 tokens for topless Shakeweight workout show. :mrgreen:

Dude? 500!? Where did you ever learn to haggle, Start low. 10 tokens topless shakeweight workout show. :thumbleft:

I think he was posting from the perspective of a cam model's topic upon entering... not necessarily what he's looking to tip to see some hawt, topless shakeweighting. Yeah... I just turned it into a fucking verb. Deal with it.

Unfortunately, I fear a lot of the models who post here can figure out on their own how much they can charge for shows based on the traffic they get in their room. I know... it upsets me greatly that these attractive females seem capable of thinking for themselves. It's a real shame.

What? I heard that. You called me a smartass! That was a pathetic attempt at trying to pass it off as a cough. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.