AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Share new music you've found!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Cody Canada and the Departed. Cody formerly of Cross Canadian Ragweed. Just heard this song. If you have no appreciation for ambiance and long guitar solos, please move on, but this song rocks.

The new Lita Ford album pretty much rocks from start to finish but this song..........

There is a back story about a bitter custody battle with her now ex-husband dealing with this song. Research it if you like, but a powerful song nonetheless.

Southern Rock, Swamp Rock, Outlaw Country, whatever you want to call it, Blackberry Smoke rocks. Won't be for everyone, just the same as everything's not for me. I don't even know what the hell dubstep is. I've heard the term, but that's about it. To each his/her own, but I know what I like and this falls deep into that category.

For Roxie, because you

Rock Me

Reactions: RoxieRed

30938981.jpg

bobby mcferrin....vocalists like this never cease to amaze me

best known i think for "don't worry...be happy" he smiles when it's mentioned
"i wrote that song to fill up space on an album" :lol:

I know some of the members here can relate to this.

Or maybe it's just me.

A good song anyway.

Violins! Also, somehow, I find the girl drawn on the albom cover pretty damn beautiful.

i know its a cover but when the cover is better than the original you cant help it (co-found this one you know who you are ;) )

Reactions: JordanBlack
Banger music. My room mates 15 year old grandson is the percussion on this.

I know I am late to the party on this band, but my friend just turned me on to this band.
This song in particular. It is short, but really catchy. It just puts a smile to my face.

Sort of reaches back into the belly of rock ripping a fist full of guts out and screams this is all you need! or something. I like it.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Love this Aussie guitar chick.

Southern Rock is alive and well

Reactions: EmmaSage
Status
Not open for further replies.