AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Share new music you've found!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
Dunno about you, but one of the greatest joys in music is finding a new band/artist that you just can't stop listening to, maybe well know, maybe not

Thought we could share em on here!

Found these guys the other month, The guy with the beard is the lead singer from Editors and they released a Christmas album last year and, 3 months later I cant stop playing this song

Reactions: GingerAnn
Wow, she has a beautiful voice, probably takes something away the fact I can't understand a word and i'm very much a lyrics man when it comes to music

Daydream in Blue is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was on a Ministry of Sound chillout CD here a few years ago and it reminds me of sunny holidays on the beach!

Reactions: GingerAnn
RL Burnside - Dood is something of a blues legend. He'd been playing acoustic Delta blues since the 50s but didn't get to release any records until the 90s. And in the mean time, he actually killed a guy. Shot him in the back of the head and then uttered the line "I didn't mean to kill him, your honour. I just meant to shoot him in the head. Whatever happened after that was between him and the Lord". By the time he got signed to a major label he'd pretty much ditched the acoustic guitar and embraced the electric ("Judas!" [Dylan reference FTW]). The result was some of the most bad-ass blues I've ever heard. In particular, "Goin Down South" is a choon of staggering bad-assery.

Original acoustic version - 60s

Live, electric version - 90s

Stumbled acrossed a band and have been on a post-rock kick since and also incredibly lucky on clicking the correct related songs.

Having to work made me unable to see Gwar down in Chicago and thus missed seeing these guys open for them. Thrash metal with death metal vocals, friend told me they sound the exact same live and put on a hell of a show. "The deli tray backstage was...exceptional." They make me wish I could skate aaaand wasn't close to pushing 30. The music from 1:45 on just increasingly rocks my face.

The Horrible Crowes. Naff name aside, they're pretty fucking great. Brian Fallon (of Gaslight Anthem) and Ian Perkins + assorted musicians. Just the one album so far (Elsie) but it's a good one. Check em' out.
Sidenote: I wish I could sing like Brian Fallon. I suspect I'd probably get laid more often :?

Reactions: BettyBallistic

The awesome Frank Turner!

This guy is awesome, someone just posted a different song of his on my Facebook, what an immense lyricist, reminds me of Billy Bragg!

Reactions: GracieHart

Eastern Youth isn't so much new as they have been around for a very long time but since they are from Japan and only been to the states early in 2000 hardly anyone knows them and I would be doing a disservice not to show them off. This is one of my favorite songs by them that took me forever to find, not knowing any Japanese has made looking for stuff by them on youtube a full on guess and check fiasco. Enjoy

OK, so I've recently gotten into what is known as Texas Country or Red Dirt Country. It's not so much a genre as it is an attitude. Made up of singer/songwriter/bands from Texas & surrounding states, is a direct response to the over-produced, cliche crap coming out of Nashville billed as country music.

Styles run the gamut from traditional country to southern rock to blues to classic rock. This video features the songwriters of this particular song (both of which put it on an album) and is pretty much a direct response to what country music has become in Nashville.

I will post some of my new favorites as a discover them, but this kind of gives you an idea of the mindset. If you grew up in a smallish town, you'll understand this song. But mostly it's just for reference.

I discover new music on my computer all the time. Latest obsession:

OK, this song kicks ass. Southern rock meets Aerosmith meets Edgar Winter. Considered Texas Country. Go figure.

Listened to this for the first time a few minutes ago, well actually three times.

OK, dammit, one more and I swear I'll stop.

OK, don't know who the random one post person was who put up the Halestorm video, but kudos. Just got through listening to about 10 other songs. Never heard of them before, but they've got some good stuff. And the singer is freaking hot. My personal favorite (out of the one's I've listened to) is below.

Pirate Metal courtesy of Alestorm
Stumbled across about 15 minutes ago

Reactions: southsamurai
Status
Not open for further replies.