AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing Snapchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2023
I get lots of users ask for my Snapchat. Is this OK for me to share for free in the group chat? Or are there any limitations I.e they have to pay for it or I have to send it via pm? Etc.

Also someone wants to buy underwear from me. I see he has to pay with tokens. Is this to be done via a tip? And then get him to send the address via plasma? Can I get him to send the money as a tip and then arrange the details over Snapchat instead?as it's going to involve lots of communication and pictures etc. Thankyou

Can I get him to send the money as a tip and then arrange the details over Snapchat instead?as it's going to involve lots of communication and pictures etc.
I emailed stripchat support with a similar question - if it's okay to arrange details via twitter DMs or email and they said it has to be plasma. Seems to make very little sense to me sice they don't moderate plasma messages anyway but that's what they said.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.