AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shibari on MFC: against the rules?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiara

Deactivated Account
Oct 18, 2017
Is non-restrictive, decorative rope bondage allowed on MFC?

I was hoping to incorporate a little bit of shibari into my cam shows, but it seems unclear whether that's allowed or not.

Looking at the Rules for Models, it seems fine.

"The following things, actual, implied or offered, are absolutely forbidden on this website at any time and for any reason, in both private and public chat.

[...]

- Violence, cutting, blood, torture, non-consensual pain, erotic asphyxiation, or any actions associated with bringing injury or risk of injury." (https://wiki.myfreecams.com/index.php?title=Rules_for_Models&)

Rope bondage, particularly non-restrictive shibari, would not come under this rule.

But then, in the model contract:

"No Model’s Content shall contain any of the following prohibited acts, both actual and simulated: [...] sado-masochistic abuse or bondage; [...]"

It's not?

"Shibari (縛り) is a Japanese word that literally means "Decoratively Tie"."
"One modern distinction [...] is that shibari refers to purely artistic, aesthetic rope" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_bondage)

Is MFC likely to make this distinction, and/or are they likely to care?

Here are some examples of the type of rope work I'm talking about:

I’ve absolutely seen girls do shibari. You should be 100% fine. Plenty of S&M stuff happens on MFC (spanking, ball gags, wax play, etc.). They’re only worried about stuff that pisses off payment processors.

That said, email model support for confirmation if you’re super concerned! :)

Upvote 0
"Bondage" as they use it would probably involve restricting your movement (the implication being that it potentially reduces your ability to participate in a consensual manner). Shibari is basically just wearing some ropes, so it shouldn't be an issue - it's like a g-string for your whole body! Also, well done shibari is gorgeous and I think it would be really fun to watch, especially if you have ropes in pretty colors.

Although I'd probably refrain from anything so tight that it visibly alters your blood flow (I'm thinking mainly tit bondage). Even if that were allowed, it can look pretty shocking, and I don't know that the MFC guys are ready for that. Even most of the SM guys aren't.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.